Chapter 11 : PLL Game

Daria's POV

I paced through the room in anger. As Sophie watched me blankly.

"He sent you?! You work for him?!" I hissed at her.

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"No I don't work for him. He is my cousin though. But..He sent me to fight you at that ring I didn't know it would be you." She said and shrugged.

"And did he send you now to tell me he would hurt my friends if I don't join him?" I asked and narrowed my eyes at her.

"No. But I felt the need to tell you. Because he wasn't joking and he is already doing his plan on Layla right now."

Wait..

"What?!"

She shrugged and got up to leave but I pinned her on the wall my hands tight on her throat choking her.

"If you don't tell me what the fuck he is doing I will spill everything to Hayes. And trust me when I tell you he'll believe me without any proof." I growled at her.

Her face was red and she was trying to remove my hands but I didn't budge.

She slightly nodded and I threw her on the ground.

"Am done being nice with you." I added.

"I can't help you, Dee. I don't know his plan. I just overheard his Converstaion. Everything I told you is all I know. I swear." She said quickly.

I sighed and run my hand through my hair.

"He is obsessed with the thought of revenge. He wants Hayes dead."

I looked at her in disbelief.

"You don't love him do you?" I asked her quietly.

"Ofcourse I do!! I tried defending him but all I got is punches and bruises. There is nothing I can do." She yelled tears running down her cheeks.

"How about tell Hayes?"

"No. He threatened killing my mom. I can't risk that." She said shaking her head.

"Then I will."

"Wha-" I left the room ignoring what she was going to say.

As I got out of my dorm and headed to the elevator I let out a deadly screeching Scream when the doors opened.

Kate, Madz, Darcy ran to me alarmed and then gasped at the sight.

"Oh my God." Madison said tears falling from her eyes.

I keeled down to Layla's Bloody body and shook her softly.

A tear fell down from my eye as I scanned for any injuries.

"Layla-a."

She groaned in pain and I sighed in relieve hugging her closely to me.

"Thank God." I muttered.

Me and Kate pulled her on our shoulders and took her to the car.

"We are taking her to the hospital please try deal to with Sophie and clean up." I told Madison and Darcy.

They hesitantly nodded and left.

I got in the car and we drove in silence and me eventually speeding.

I felt my eyes water. This is all my fault. I should've known he would actually hurt her. Them. Who knows who's next. Maybe I shouldn't have left them alone.

We arrived at the hospital and Kate called the doctor. We sat down waiting as they took her away.

I put my head in my hands running circles on my temples.