Chapter 6 : New Trainer

Daria's POV

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was my manager. I picked it up and sighed.

"Hello?"

"Daria! Hey! We need to talk. It's important. Where can we meet?"

"Yeah sure. How about at that club 'Black California'?"

"Yeah see you there in 10."

I hung up and got dressed.
I got on my bike and drove to the club.
I spotted Jack at a table and walked over to him.

"What's so important that you want to meet me in person?" I instantly said as I sat down.

"Well hello to you too." He said sarcastically.
I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Hey Jack. So what's up?"

"Okay listen well. The coaches have watched some of your fights and are quite impressed with your skills. They decided to promote you to the next level." He explained grinning.

I slammed my hands on the table and my eyes widened as a huge grin was plastered on my face.

"Are you serious!!? Omg!! That's such a big deal!!" I squelaed excitedly.

He chuckled and nodded.

"And of course your promotion means you are now a fighter in the competition. So I decided to find you a trainer that is as professional and good as the coaches if not better since I found the perfect one. And he can teach you many moves you didn't even know about. You'll definitely win the competition with him training you." He said and sighed.

I squealed again and hugged him.

"Thank you Jack!"

"Your welcome. Now I arranged the meeting with him for today at 7:25pm if it's not a problem for you?" He said worryingly.

I shook my head and grinned.

"Its perfect I don't mind."

"Okay well I'll send you the address and we meet there."

"Okay see you." I said and grabbed my stuff and left.

Once I was at my dorm I realized the girls must be out so I got in the shower since it was now 6:19.

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my closet.

(Outfit on the side)

I got dressed in the outfit straightening my hair. I put on a bit of make up before wearing my white nickels then grabbed my bag.

I got in my new car this time.

I drove to the address Jack gave me which was the third building were the students or fighters like me go and train

I drove to the address Jack gave me which was the third building were the students or fighters like me go and train. The building belongs to the coaches.