Chapter 10 : Join My Gang

Listen to Spiritual by Katy Perry.

Daria's POV

I was getting prepared for the fight while wrapping my fists. Today, we are having the ring at the tracks. The tracks are wete illegal racing.

The fight is going to happen while racers are going to bet as well. Which will earn us-me- more money. Then I am going to rounds racing. It will earn me 3 grands if not more. Because of the bets. And I am quite confident of myself. Tonight I'll literally be rich.

I learned how to race when I was 14. I may had not mentioned it before but a big part of my past is still unrevealed. There used to be a very important person to me taught how to race and never lose.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jack burging in the room. I was actually in a garage. Were old broken sports car are.

"You have 10 more minutes." He announced and left.

I sighed and stretched my hands forward lazily.

I got dressed in my short sport clothes then put my hair in a high ponytail.

As I walked out I could hear the cheering of the crowd from here. I smirked and opened the door.
I heard them cheer my name as I got on the ring. Many new people were here. But some familiar caught my eyes but then I said I was just hallucinating.

I looked at my opponent. A girl?
Is this a joke?

I looked at her bored as she took a swing but I twisted her ankle and yelled in pain.

She went for a kick but automatically caught her leg wit my other hand and she fell as I straddled her.
I punched her once and she went unconscious.

I won't even call this a fight. It's embarrassing. For my level to have a fight with...her level.

I crossed my arms looking at Jack.

He rolled his eyes but nodded and called for someone. I guess a better opponent.

Jack called me down and handed me 1000$.

"They actually bet on her?" I said shocked.

He chuckled and nodded.

"She had no chance against me." I stated looking at the poor girl.

"There is a girl that wants to fight you. She is famous and undefeated." He said.

I raised my eyebrow at this then smirked.

"Well she is about to be."

He nodded.

I got back on the ring and just as my opponent's back turned around my jaw dropped and so did hers.

"Sophie?" I asked in disbelief.

"Dee?" She said as well.

"U fight?!"

"You are Terror?!" She whisper yelled.

"Obviously."

"What do we do now?" She said looking worridely at the crowd.

I mentally scowled. Dumbass.

"We fight." I said in a 'duh' tone

I feel am being mean but it's kinda good to punch her. I'll get the stress out.

"Are you sure?"

Without answering I took a swing at her and she flew across the ring.

She looked up laughing.