Chapter 22

"Listen when the new pack arrives and when I'm done with my speech I need you to show them around." I said to my staff wolf named Ivan.
     "Yes I understand."
      "And if you need help then get more people." I said before walking off. I walked outside past my house, where some of the Beta's wolf to the center of my pack. There was the meeting place where my pack usually does  meeting for large amount of people. The stage was a clean cut black as the wood looked kind of old but somehow made sense.
     I walked up the stage thinking of everything I was going to say closing my eyes. Why do I have this feeling there all going to be scared of me? That's not what I want but I had to do everything I could to survive. It wasn't a choice anymore.
    "Hello Kalista." I heard someone say.
    I quickly opened my eyes looking down.
    "Henry it's just you."
     "Yes it's your favorite person in the world. By the way are you nervous?"
      I looked at him I can't show him or anyone that I'm nervous. In fact I wasn't nervous just kind of scared on what they would feel about me. "No I'm good."
    "Okay good because they're coming soon by the way." He turned his head. "In fact there they are now."
    I looked at the direction Henry was looking and he was right. I saw many wolves in their human form walking carrying all of their belongings as best as they could. All the children looked curious while some teens were unhappy and the adults worried. I saw Ivan come near the newcomers as they stared at him as he was talking then started to follow him like trained puppies.
    By the time all of them managed to come so did my original pack but it seemed as though they were separated. The new pack on the left side and old on the right. I also couldn't blame them as just days ago we were just enemies. But the guys seemed as though there was no problem showing stoic faces. But I knew better than that.
    I cleared my face as I saw many familiar faces which I concentrated on. And I spoked in a clear voice. "Hello everyone I'm glad that you all managed to make it here safe. Also I hope that you would learn to make this place your home." I stood quiet for a second with my back up straight. "I understand if things feel weird right now, saying how we were just enemies, but that was in the past. And all there is right now is the future. When the meeting is over Ivan will show you were your new rooms are going to be. But don't worry because soon there's going to be houses. Furthermore I will now rename this pack as 'The Whisper Forest pack.' Thank you all for coming and please from now on call me Kalista as I don't want there to be confusion. If you have problems talk to the servant wolves in the white mansion or me." I stopped. "This meeting is now over." Was the last thing I said before I walked down the stairs as Ivan with a few helpers were trying to lead the newcomers to their rooms.
    I walked the long way to my house. I felt people trying to talk to me but I just kept walking.
     Until I heard someone call my name walking next to me. "Kalista."
     "Oh hello, Sammael." I said trying not to put hate into my sentence. He looked as if he was trying to hide his fear.
"I I..What about me?" He said stuttering in the beginning. "I was the alpha's son; what am I now? I can't be lower than the alpha...I just can't." He said freaking out.
    "I'm sorry but you just have to get used to it. But don't worry your the middle class." I said as if it were nothing. I have never seen him like this before he was so confederate but now it seemed as though he's not. His hair almost everywhere and light, dark circles underneath his eyes. But I guess it's understandable seeing how I did kill his dad.(wow that sounded way worse than I wanted)
   "I can't I won't." I raised an eyebrow at him giving him a warning look. He then looked like he was going to talk again but closed his mouth.
    I sighed. "Follow me." I started to walk as he listened to what I said. As I reached the 3 floor all the way opposite from my room I picked a room for him.  "Here we go." I said as I opened the door. I turned on the lights as the room was big but of course not as big as mine. It had zera stripes on the blanket as the curtains were brown. A little closet with a new white tiled bathroom. The room seemed dark but it just needed the curtains open. The room looked comfortable and soft.
   "Go inside." He hesitatedly stepped inside the room. He felt all over from the tan wall to the covers, and opening the bathroom. "Well I will just leave you to explore." I said as I closed the door as I heard the bags on his back drop to the floor. Hopefully some of it was his style. Also I do have to owe him something decent.
    I walked forward as I came to see Cameron. He leaned his back to the wall crossing his arms looking at me. "Kalista is now the official alpha am I right." He then started to walk forward to me.
   "Hi Cameron."
    "Hi is that all you say. By the way do you forgive me about the fight. You see-"
     I cut him off. "Listen it's in the past now. Anyway." I said leaning touching his cheek and kissed him on the cheek. I felt the connection between us like electric it just felt right as I felt warm all over my body oblivious to my surroundings until I stopped and looked at him. "Thank you for everything." I said as I couldn't help it.
    His eyes were wide as if he didn't believe what just happened right now. I walked past by him until he shook himself from shock and caught up to me.
     "Do you think I can have a room in your house to."
     "Let's see." I said. "My room is more up ahead."
"What does that mean?"
"It means that there must be a room nearby that isn't going to be occupied."
"Oh." He said a little disappointed.
"Okay stop." I opened the room which looked modern but very clean cut paint as nothing was out of place with plain colors. Sorry if it not to your liking but-"
"It's okay; it's perfect."  He said hoping he didn't sound ungrateful.
"Okay if you say so." I started to walk away until I felt him say "wait"
"Yeah." He walked up as to me as he looked at my eyes deeply. "May I?"
"May you what?" But I saw the answer in his face already knowing what he wanted and I nodded my head. He then kissed my cheek in return as I felt the same feeling as before, he walked into his room as I started to walk down the stairs again.
I saw a bunch of the south pack complaining as everyone wanted to stay in the white mansion as Ivan was having a hard time calming them down.
I nodded my head disappointed before I walked forward to help with the newcomers.