Chapter 17

Blake: I can't believe it so many views. Thank you. I hope you like the chapter.
I woke up to the sound of the squeaking cell door opening slowly Tim trying to be as quiet as possible. "What time is it?" I said trying to remove the sleep from my eyes slowly getting more alert.
     "It's 7 am now come on let's head to your room first so you can be a little more comfortable." He said as I stood up. I couldn't blame him I did want to take a shower.  As we sneakily entered my room he waited outside just in case anybody barges in here. I quickly took a shower even though my body wanted to spend an hour soaking myself in the bath not having to worry about anything. I quickly changed into fresh clothes and went outside with Tim.
    "That was fast. We should really sneak some food in though I'm starving." Just then my stomach grumbled clearly agreeing.
    "I will be back stay here." He went for a while and came back with a backpack full of fruits, water and sandwiches. We quickly ate as we started to walk fast in the most shadowy places to get to the Luna's house. The sun was a little out slowly rising up. It was a bit chilly as the ground felt wet and cool. The buildings still trying to get dry. As  I knock on the door to the Luna's house I see a girl teenager like me but a little smaller. Her eyes open wide as she notices its me.
"Princess m-"
"I'm not meaning to interrupt but this is an enmergemcy. Is the main Luna here?"
"Yes but she's very sick lying in the couch resting."
" Yes well I need plants to heal this." I said as I pointed to my neck."
"Why of course." She said as she made the signal for us to come in.
She left us in the living room as I saw the old lady from when I was little I believe her name is Tina.
It looked like she was waking up and when she did she looked at me.
"Princess moonlight what are you doing here?" She said weakly. She looked so fragile with hair even whiter and thinner . With way more wrinkles than before. It's kind of hard to believe she didn't die already. But with all these healing plants it makes the question obvious.
"I came here to heal my neck I'm on a mission right now. Also I don't want to be called that name." I said in a even tone.
"And why don't you want to be called that?"
I was trying to hide my forlorn face and instead tried to show a stoic face.     "Because now I want to embrace my true name my mom gave me Kalista."
     "I see. You know I can read you I see it in your eyes. There's true pain and sadness but also a sense of love. So what happened it's okay I won't tell I will take it to the grave with me. I was your mom's best friend almost as if we were sisters." The girl came into the living room with the plant that looked like she grinded up and put a type of liquid. She put the bowl in front of me that didn't really smell nice and looked green.
    "Can I put it on you?" She asks nicely slightly nervous.
     I nod my head and tilt my head a little so she could put the liquid on me. It honestly only stinged a little and felt a little cold but then felt soothing. Once she was done she went back to the kitchen.
      While Tina was waiting for my answer patiently still. "Ok I'll tell you but let's speak in private."I then turned to Tim. "Can you give us a moment? Please." He nodded and went to the garden. The girl came in and Tina sent her to the garden to, so as now it was just Tina and I.
      I took a deep breathe and started to tell her everything. I didn't know what came into me. It's like I couldn't stop even though I tried. It felt nice and I started to fell a little better almost like if I was talking to my mom. She was patient not judging me. And respond when I was done. I told her about the eastern pack, and even Sammael and what he did to me. How I got away with my guards and learned the terrible truth about my father. Once I was done I felt like some of the weight in my chest was lifted.
   "I see," Tina said slowly. "And yes I know that it's hard but remember you become stronger. Sure sometimes the truth can hurt but thats how life works. And there's nothing you can do. But there's a reason your learning everything now."
    "Yeah I guess so. I do feel stronger. Honestly I was was weak and fragile. So I want to know." I said giving her a serious look. "What else do you know about my father. I need to know."
    She looked at me uncertain. "Well I heard that your father and Ravana used to be best friends long ago. We had a huge pack which was called the Whisper Forest pack. But once Ravana figured out that your dad was going to become king alpha of the pack he was furious. As you know they used to choose the 5 five best wolves. They tested them but when it came the time to fight for the last test it was Ravana vs your dad. They were fighting but trying not to kill each other. But your father made Ravana's arm bleed so much he got weak and became unconscious. I'm not sure what happens after all of that. But I guess your dad or Ravana separated the packs now forming what you now know. The rules changing of course there's no need of 5 chosen wolves anymore. It's just by the blood line." She finished off and fell asleep. I stood up and thanked her hoping she can hear me. I walked to the garden and saw Tim talking to the girl.
     "Tim come on we got to go. I just figured something out about my father." He walked close to me.
    "What?"
     "The eastern and the north pack were once one pack called the whisper forest pack."
     "I.. can't believe it?" He said surprised clearly in his eyes.
      "I know, now let's go and see what my father is doing. Won't he be surprised again." I said as I walked with the sun started to come up. The shine coming through the spaces of the leaves. Drying Mother Earth in a blanket as Tim follows right behind me. I'm ready.

Blake: By the way if you like my story give me a like to let me know to keep on going with the story.