Chapter 11

Author's note: Well here's my story sorry it took so long. I have just been so busy. And to make it up I made it a little more longer.

              The room was bright filled with silk and large mirrors and some dowers and tables. I wonder what this pack had about silk? I saw another 5 people looking at me. They each were holding something different in there hands. For example the lady on the left a blow dryer then the next a brush and so on. Some looked in the 20's or old.
             "Well I will leave you here for them to get you ready. For the news is, we will get married in 2 days for you to be officially mine," said Sammael with no feeling.
      My eyes went wide in shock as I stared at him. Did he just say marry? There is no way I want to marry him. He's mean and cruel. I wanted to start crying and to run away again. But I knew that I had no choice. "What?" I said in a weak tone.
      "You heard me properly." He said in a nasty voice. "I don't like to repeat myself."
       I opened my mouth but then shut it since he was giving me a warning look.
        He then grab the handle on the door. "Oh and by the way I already decided on what look I want for you; so don't worry." And just like that he slammed the door.
        I turned to face then. The oldest lady seemed to sense my nervousness. She has a light pink shirt with some dark pants and a tight blond little bun. You could see the wrinkles on her face but tell the sweetness in her eyes. She put a hand on my back leading me on to the chair. "Don't worry dear this will be over before you know it."
       As 1 hour and a half passed they put the mirror in my face . Letting me observe my body. I didn't like my look at all I feel as though I don't even recognize myself.
      My hair is cut all the way to my up to my shoulders with my hair bleached a red color. My eyelashes with dark mascara making my eyelashes really pop out with my grayish blue eyes. Also wearing red lipstick and some blush and bold eyebrows. I have a black dress that goes all the way down to my knees and black high heels. I turn to look at the old lady. "What now?"
       "Now we go show you to your mate and his father."
        My face showed pure sadness. But I followed the old lady anyway as she lead me out of the room. In the throne room the king and his son were sitting on there royal chairs taking to Cameron. I stared not knowing what to do. There faces full of shock. I gripped a part of my dress obviously not comfortable.
       "Wow someone looks way better than before," said Sammael in a evil smile.
       "Yes, I really do like the red you put on her," said the king.
        As I saw Cameron his face looked at me weird not regonizing me but smelled the air. He put a sad smile for me knowing I look better but wasn't me. But couldn't stop looking at me. In fact none of them could.
       "You know father why don't we just have the wedding tomorrow. I want it, now." Said Sammael in a rude voice like always.
      "No the people still need to get it ready. Also I already told all of the town." The king put his hand on his face. "It's a pain to get everybody together there too slow. Any way put her back to the cell they already got her measurements on the dress right?"
     "Yes. I'm sure, or at least they should've."
     "And remember she doesn't go out until the wedding day."
       Sammael walked up to me and before he could grab my wrist I heard Cameron speak. "You know I can take her."
      "Not this time, I feel like taking her." He grabbed my wrist and started walking me back to the dungeon.
      "You know," he said to me. " You look so much hotter, way more of my type now."
     "Which is nothing of the real me." I said under my breathe in a whisper. Having a bad feeling. He turned. "What did you say?" He said mad.
     "Nothing." I say fast. He then slapped me.
      "Do you think I'm a idiot and that I didn't know what you really said."
      I touched my cheek where I can feel it turning red not believing what he just did. "I can't believe you would hit a women." I said mad.
     "Fine," he said then he kicked me in my leg causing me to almost fall. "Now if you don't behave like a good girl there will be consequences." He then turned and started to grab my arm right where it started to turn red.
     I feel like they put a blind fold on me. Not letting me see or know what's happening next. They think they could just do what ever they want with me.  Draging me constantly. I put my head down about to show a sad face but stopped and put my head up. No I can't show weakness at least not in front of him.
      He opened up my cell door and before I could blink he kissed me in the mouth roughly. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away. He then threw me in where I hit the ground hard. He then closed my cell door with a slam. I slowly got up and saw him smiling but mad at the same time. It got me mad so mad. I swear that one day I outta-
     "Oh and by the way." he paused making the air even more tense. " out of all the girls I kissed yours is the one with the sweetest lips. This is just the beginning. Sweet nightmares." He said before leaving me.
      I got in the darkest corner and started to cry softly. After 10 minutes later I heard a voice that I couldn't seem to remember. But knew that it wasn't Cameron.
      "Princess Moonlight? What happened to you?"

  Note: Finally done with this chapter 1080words. And sorry again for not updating. I know that was bad of me.