Chapter 1

Author's note
All rights reserved@. Well, this is my story. This story is not to be replicated, translated, copied photos and/or distributed in any way without the author's permission.
It will contain people being able to turn into wolves. I hope you enjoy.
Also the more you get into the chapters the better the book is going to be with more secrets to be uncovered. So keep reading and I promise it would get better.

Chapter 1

"All you ever do is cause trouble. How do you expect to find a mate and rule this pack?" He said sighing,"Honestly you really are starting to act like the Omegas." My dad then inched his face closer with a darker look plastered on his face as I could feel his warm breath on my face. It tingles my skin as I felt the need to just get away from him. But I held it in trying to survive in this a little while longer. "You don't hang around with them do you?" He then arced up his eyebrow as though I though trying to read the expression on my face. Taking up my nervousness I felt.

I slowly leaned my head back as I bit my lip trying not to make it obvious. "Of course not," I said which is a lie since my best friend is Harry an omega. My dad just doesn't understand. Also, why would he even listen to me or believe me? I already knew that each word I threw at my father would be pointless.

"We are the alpha's you need to understand this." His voice sounded raspy and tired as though tired of arguing with me all the time. In some parts of his voice, it was obvious he wanted to get rid of me which made me wonder why he still even considered letting me live with him.

  However, I looked at him with pure anger also tired of the fact that I could never feel useful. "Nothing is ever good enough for you is it!" I cried. All of a sudden I feel tears roll down my eyes, I start to panic from the feeling of being weak. Just as he tells me I am. "Sorry for not being a boy like you wanted. Even mom loves me; but not you, maybe that's why she died." I quickly rosed up and ran to the door opening it up as fast as I could and continued running. I quickly turned into my white wolf not caring about what my dad says. Or what he thinks anymore even as the outside feels icy cold even due to my fur.

I don't stop. My feet dig into the dirt as I run and it starts to rain. Which every wolf knows it's best to go with the pack. I start running on an incline as the mud starts forming after a while as the rain gets heavier, I slip on the mud as I reach the top and fall down the decline of the hill as I try to stand evenly. My fur is covered with mud that it looks like I have brown fur. I can feel my leg start to hurt but I ignore the pain and start to walk as I feel myself healing already. As wolves are fast healers. Even though I'm 3 miles away I can still find my home easily. I see the trees hair dripping to the already wet ground as the sky is an ugly gray color even with the clouds covering the entire sky. None of which felt inviting. If it weren't me being able to shift into a wolf I would've gotten hyperthermia by now.

After a while of walking, I start to smell something as a wolf but with a mixture of many different types of leaves and flowers that did not match the forest well. I follow the scent when I know I'm near it I hide in a bush careful knowing that a wolf not from my pack is nearby. After a while, a black wolf pops into view. I couldn't really tell what type of status it is an omega or another rank but it seems as though he was trying to cover up his scent too which explains why it was a weird scent. As he turns around it as if he's looking my way I could see his eyes. They are a Mediterranean sea blue. So beautiful. But still, his body is smaller than me. I guess he would have smelled me because he stopped and wrinkled his nose. Since I fell in the mud I guess he couldn't smell my scent all the way. And I can't blame him for also the rain washing me out but not completely. I wonder what type of pack he was which then started to worry me.

"Who are you? And come out," he says in a defending tone. Keeping his eyes locked on the bush which made me want to laugh a little knowing he doesn't know I'm the future alpha of my pack.

I jump out of the bush and right in front of him where we meet eye to eye our faces are a couple of inches away. As I stare at him he finally realizes who I am after a while and bows down in respect.

"Princess Moonlight. I am so sorry to speak that way to you. I didn't know. Your scent was..well..." He trailed off as he couldn't look at me in the eyes.

Princess Moonlight is what everybody calls me which Moonlight is my last name. I have never heard anyone call me by my first name. I have a feeling that that will never happen.

"What are you doing here?" I say strong trying not to look scared or weak. " I haven't seen you before." Underneath my nonchalance, I wanted to run away from the stranger. I know that I have ran into many problems in the past but this one seemed super serious.

He put his head up in a serenely way. "I ran away from my pack."

"Which pack did you come from?"

"The eastern pack." Oh no anything but that pack. They are the meanest pack but still almost not as strong as my pack; the north thanks to my dad. I stood even more on guard having a feeling that my composed look is gone. Even though I know that I am the alpha I still try to be careful I have been so used to hanging out with the omegas I always forget who I am supposed to be. A princess or rather future alpha.

"And why-" But I was cut off as I heard 3 wolves from my pack (my royal guards) Ethan, Noah, and Tim. I looked at them all of them in their wolf form. Ethan having gray and black fur, Noah some red and gray, and Tim brown with the tips being yellow fur and all completely muddy from their paws and drenched. "Princess Moonlight your father-" said Ethan but stopped just as the other two as they saw the mysterious wolf in front of me.

As they smelled him Noah charged straight at the black wolf taking no chances at him and made him fall down hard. I heard the rain start getting harder and I see a little bit of blood mixed with rain come out of the black's wolf head.Making the air now smell like the wolves blood.

"Wait!" I cried but it was too late. As the two other wolves walked by and were near my sides.Blake: Thank you for reading the first chapter and voting for my story I really appreciate it.