Chapter 13

No this can't be happening. I can't fall down now. This pain is so much but I have to get away but how. He marked me in the worst possible way. My eyes start to tear as I stop screaming. In front of me I can see Tim struggling and I look at the grass.
Before I could even fall down I hear two familiar wolves come. I heard one attack the wolf on top of Tim and one on top of me and into the ground. I look up from the ground and see Ethan and Noah. When I look behind Noah he is the one mad and trying to fight Sammael. Noah manges to hit him  where he falls down breaking a few branches.
"Come on we got to go. Before he gets back up." Said Noah. Ethan comes and pushes me forward into the forest along with Noah and Tim.
We start running but while we do I could fell some of my blood drop on to the floor making me weaker each passing second. Faintly I could hear Sammael scream 'Get her."
I start to slow down. "Don't worry lets just hide in the trees or caves for now." Said Ethan being positive. "I know there is one near by. Actually now that I think about it there's a waterfall I saw not to far away it has a hidden cave behind the fall."
I just give him an annoyed look does he not see that I'm tired. But I keep going with the last of my energy. I'm surprised by the fact that I haven't collapsed. Then it hit me couldn't they follow my scent. I look behind me and noticed a little bit of blood on the ground. "You guys, they can smell my blood. Is there mud near by?"
"Don't worry princess Moonlight I put some special perfume on you to mask your scent when I was pushing you. It's just the blood that we need to worry about." Said Ethan.
I can hear many wolves start running. I should have left when Cameron gave me that chance but I was so stuck in my ways. Wanting revenge. Now I don't know what to think?
Slowly as I move I could hear the sound of water falling knowing we are close to the waterfall. Inside of me I feel hopeful until I hear Sammael's yell. "I will find you and when I do you will never escape again."
I cursed under my breathe. I really hate him so much.
"Ok here we are now we need to get through the rocks to get behind the fall." Said Ethan. We did as he said. The cave wasn't the biggest but I was grateful we stopped running. When they all sat down in there wolf forms panting I did the same but then my whole body couldn't take it anymore and I collapsed on the ground as I felt the worries of my guards around me.

? Time later
I woke up with my head hurting and my neck still having lots of pain but I manage to sit up in my wolf form still.
"Your finally awake." Said Ethan happy. "See I told you guys."
Suddenly my stomach started to growl loud but I didn't get embarrassed as I usually did, I only cared for food right now.
"Let's get you some meat." Said Tim. "Here." He held his hand with a handful of meat and before anybody knows it I grab it, chewed it and swallowed it up fast. They all looked at me surprised but at the same time not really. Then giving me a sad look. "Do you want more?"
"Yeah." While they gave me some more food I felt better. Then I gave then a hard stare. "So Ethan and Noah. What took you so long to save me? I hated it there they treated me like a rouge wolf. They changed me. They hurt me-" and before I know it I started to cry. "My dad now... " but I couldn't finish so instead I stared at the dirty hard ground. Where I noticed there's slightly a bit more light in here than the dungeon.
Since the three of them were in there human form Ethan put a hand on my back. "I'm sorry it's just me and Noah were just scared about being caught and your also your dad. Even if Tim did talk to us, but later after we talked to your dad about you he said he fired us. Realizing what's the point in having guards if his daughter is not coming."
"So with the conversion it kind of opened our eyes. Knowing that something was telling us you were in way more trouble. Also not to be mean but no one who has your back but Tim. And so we raced just in the nick of time. We didn't care about being caught by your dad. I'm sorry." Said Noah.
"Me too." Said Ethan.
I started to relax my face turning softer as the old me. "Thank you."
"And you know we kind of fixed your wound." Said Tim.
I put my hand on my neck realizing there were banges on it. I moved my leg but noticed they didn't put bandages on it.
"I know that I probably shouldn't ask this but in order to understand you more." He stopped for a second before continuing, hesitated. "Please tell us what did they do to you." Said Tim nervous.
I gave him a angery look and took a breather. Maybe it would make me feel better if I told them. And so, I told them about how they lefted me in the dungeon and how they completly changed my physical appearance. Also how Sammael started to abuse me but not what he did. "I believe the marking was the worst one." I said in a whisper which I know that they could hear it as they nodded their heads in complete silence understanding.
"Well we should just rest today and leave early in the morning tomorrow." Said Noah.
I looked at him. I am definitely no alpha. I could tell. I just have my size and my alpha commanding tone. Without that I bet I be a nobody.
"Is something wrong?"
I gave him a 'really' kind of look but I just spoke clear. "How long was I asleep for?"
"I'd say about 3 days."
"I see. Well let's hope everything goes well tomorrow with my father." I then gave a piercing looking face. "Because I swear I will give him no mercy. It's all because of him that this happened." I clenched my fist.
I saw the three of my guards exchanging looks at each other. Knowing that I really have changed in the inside to. But I don't care. I can't be that weak girl I used to be with my father. But if I was a boy I bet he would of actually loved me. I then lay my head on my paws and drifted to sleep.