Chapter 5

"Okay just calm down." It said.
I tried to calm down but with the lights dark it was very hard to tell who it is.
Then it removed it's hand from my mouth. The figure then walk to my lamp which was next to my queen size bed and the room lit up. You could see the pink in my room. Also the huge windows looking at the sky that you feel like your outside.
When the person looked at me I saw it was my best friend. "Harry? What are you doing here?" I said surprised. I wasn't mad because it's not like this was the first time he came in my room.
   "I heard your howl. It seemed like if you were in trouble but I didn't know what to do. So I decided that I should just go to your room and wait for you. Sorry about placing my hand on your mouth. I just didn't want to cause problems."
   "It's fine. And don't do that next time. But you are really sweet for coming to check on my." I said in a comfort voice. I then yawned while Harry notices how tired I am.
    "Oh right you must be tired. I will go now."
    "Ok goodnight." I said. When I shut my eyes I remembered I had to take medicine and I growled.
    "Are you okay?" He said looking back at meta.
    I sat up and opened my eyes. "Yeah I'm fine I just forgot I had to take my medicine. That's all." As I drank the medicine it tasted disgusting but I just ignored it and laid down again and fell into a deep sleep. While Harry turned off the lights and exit out of my room through the window into the still rain night.
------
    "So now we talk. What happened to you yesterday? You really did make me worried sick." My father said as we were eating breakfast together. Our peaceful chat going just fantastic. Which by means no it's not. 
   "'It was raining hard and I slipped on mud and fell into the river. Thanks to that training I managed to escape. We'll sort of."
    "What do you mean by sort of?" He said still mad in his voice. I could never remember the time when he's not mad at me and I don't make trouble.
   "I think a wolf fished me out." I tried to remember. "But really I just remember that I got out and blacked out."
   "Was it a gray wolf?"
    "Well I did see gray hair I guess."
    "Well right after we eat we go and speak to everyone that was there."
    "And do what?"
     "To make sure that everything he says is true. And you princess Moonlight should never run away from me do you understand. You cause enough problems."
     Suddenly I lost my appetite. "You know what I'm done eating."
    He looked at my plate. "You barely ate anything. Keep going. You still need to take medicine after."
    I looked him. I never told him about the  medicine. Then I remember the doctor must of told him. I should of just said to keep it away from dad.
   At the throne room it was my dad sitting on the main chair then me on mines and the 3 guards by the doors with 2 man which I'm pretty sure where the gray wolf and black wolf. The left man looked very pretty.
    His yellow eyes mixed in with brown were now better looking than the one with blue eyes. I couldn't stop looking at him. He fascinated me.
    "So speak your names again so my daughter can hear." My dad said.
      The left man spoke. "My name is Cameron." And then the right one spoke. "Elliot."
     "So I see then tell me Elliot why did you leave your pack?"
     "Like I said my king it was because they were trying to pair me up with a different female wolf who was not my mate."
    "Have you found your mate."
    "No." He said sounding disappointed.
My dad then looked at me thinking. And I didn't like it for a second. Then he turned back. "And you Cameron."
     "I just heard a howl and when I came I saw it was the princess and I ran to help."
     "And why would you do that scout wolf?" I saw him taking a deep breathe.
    He looks so cute like that. But I was also curious. I was smelling him just to get a taste on what he is feeling and for some reason it smells sweet. It smells like cinnamon and hot chocolate. It's like I could just die from the smell, that I want to be near him. What near him? I have never really thought of that before.
    He then looked at me for some reason it's like when we look eye to eye I'm giving him strength and he's giving me strength were connected.
   "Because, she is my mate." He said smiling at me. While I smile at him, I could then hear the growl from my dad knowing how furious he is.