Chapter 19

Noah's view
Where is Kalista? Last time I saw her was in front of the white mansion when she told me she was going to fight. I should have never left her but she looked so determined. Plus she did use her alpha voice.
As I walked around the mansion trying to look for her as Ethan was walking next to me it looked as if some people were inside. Each of the rooms were filled with people working. I've been walking through these halls for so many years and never have it felt so complicated. I know these rooms inside and out but now, nothing.
"We know she is not here but maybe in the dungeon or something." Ethan said.
"Maybe." As we kept walking we heard screams outside and the howl of the battle wolves and me and Ethan quickly ran outside to see the bombs happening again. Everybody already turned into wolves as we do the same. I see Ravana come forward smiling wickedly talking to Axton. "So we meet again. You know that daughter of yours escaped. But I bet you already know that. So how about fight to the death this time."
It looked as if Axton has the same smile as Ravana. "Yes but I'm winning for sure just like when we were younger," said Axton boldly which caused Ravana to sneer.
   Some wolves were fighting there own battle while some watched the alphas. "Lets fight." I told Ethan as he nodded his head as we ran to the closet wolf that was about to pounce on another wolf; as the alphas already started fighting their own battle.
    A very light brown omega wolf launched itself at me and almost got my ear, as my body turned faster than him I reached down to grab his leg as he fell wimping. I then quickly broke his leg and quickly got to the next wolf. I didn't give them mercy as it's the survival of the fittest. If you could come to war you have to be prepared for the consequences. I felt filled up with energy as my heart was beating faster as the wind seemed bad tempered.
   As me and Ethan were fighting for a while I heard a whimper that I never heard before and when I turned it was Ethan as the blood was running down his back rapidly. I quickly ran to him as I saw his eyes were closed as I growled at the wolves in front of me as they backed up a little but growled at me in return. It seemed as though the 8 wolves were surrounding me many of them gray but next to the wolves head I could see Kalista which gave me hope for a second until I realized she is going to get badly injured. But I hope she can read in my face what happened to Ethan.

Kalista's view
Ethan. He is going to die soon or probably already is and Noah there about to die too. Well hopefully I can reach them in time it would be a perfect time to repay them for everything they have done for me. I quickly sped my pace as I was almost there focusing on the task ahead. All around me was I'm guessing the new battlefield. The explosives seemed to stop but there where whimpers, shouts, bones breaking it looked like an unbearable sight with the blood staining the ground but I can't let that make me stop.
The wolves already started to pounce on Noah one by one quickly were I couldn't even see him anymore. Tim ran faster than me as he got the wolves and started to pull them off as I did the same until finally we saw Noah. The wolves started to attack us in fury but I didn't care for pain as we all managed to stop somehow 8 wolves I was finally able to see the alphas. There teeth showing snarling at each other. They had many cuts and wonds all over there body as crimson blood was all over their fur.
   "Looks like we are both evenly matched don't you think." Ravana said. "But I still haven't unleashed my final trick."
    "Don't cheat this is just between you and me." Axton said his eyes feeling as through there darker.
    "Too bad." Ravana then walked backward slowly until he stopped by a black wolf who gave him a gun. But not just any gun it looked like the ones specifically to kill wolves by the size of it. I saw Ravana quickly turn human as he quickly got clothes from who knows where and looked at us like a crazy person.
   "What are you doing?" Axton said. I felt as if there was fear in his voice for a second.
     "Oh what this is." He said showing off the gun. "You out of all people should know since it's a banned gun call The Sliver Gun." I heard stories about The Sliver Gun and how the bullet is made out of Sliver making it fatal or if your lucky, permanently injured; if shot.
I grew tense as all the wolves around me did the same. He pointed the gun at my father with a smirk on his face. "This is for everything."
Some wolves got down on the ground ducking wanting no chance of getting hit while others stayed frozen as all our ears hurt from the sound of the pulled trigger.

Blake: Wow I'm getting good at these cliff hangers. Anyway I hope you like the chapter and tell me what you think about my book.