~ 38 ~

{A few months later}

"Come here baby," Harry calls out to Louis from the bed as he comes out of the bathroom, dripping wet from the shower he just took.

"I need to get dressed Harry, I'm wet," Louis wines as Harry crawls up to him, placing his big hands onto his soaking hips.
Harry smirks as he takes the last part of Louis' sentence the wrong way. "It's fine, babe, you won't need clothes for what I want you to for."

Harry tugs at the towel around Louis' waist, causing the soft, damp material to drop to the floor, exposing Louis' member to Harry who was grinning and mentally moaning at the sight. He felt himself twitch against his leg (he wasn't wearing anything. He suddenly found it extremely comfortable to sleep without clothing)

"Harry," Louis wines, not really in the mood for anything at the moment. That is until Harry starts to kiss from his collar bone downwards. He lets Harry lift him up and lay him on the bed.

He's a moaning mess as soon as Harry's lips wrap around the head of his tip. Harry licks his shaft teasingly before pulling away. Louis wines at the loss of contact but soon keeps quiet once Harry kisses him sweetly, tracing wet kisses down his neck, occasionally sucking and biting down on the skin.

"I love you, Lou," Harry whispers between kisses and presses his fingers into Louis' mouth before pushing a finger into Louis' tight heat. He arches his back and holds his breath as Harry makes his way down to his rim. Harry licks the tense muscle carefully, lubing up his fingers some more.

He adds another finger making Louis moan and spread his legs wider for Harry. Harry looks up at Louis and literally almost busts a nut at the sight of the small boy moaning, eyes shut, lip bitten between his teeth and back arched slightly.

Louis thrusts his hips down onto Harry's fingers, wanting more friction. Harry scissors Louis open, loving the sound the boy is making and watching him as he plays with his nipples.

"You ready baby?" Harry aligns himself at Louis' entrance and spits at his hole.

"Y-yes. Please," Louis begs. Harry pushes in slowly and Louis hisses in pain. Harry waits patiently for Louis to adjust before moving.

Louis pulls at Harry's hair as he pounds into him, hitting his prostate with every thrust.

"I-I'm close Ha-rryyyy." Harry's name comes out bouncy as he picks up the speed and his balls slap hard against Louis' ass.

"Cum, baby. Let it g-go."

Louis arches his back as he feels the pleasure run through his entire body, making him shake and moan. He creams his stomach and not long after, Harry is pulling out, not exactly close to his orgasm yet.

Louis pushes Harry down and immediately starts deep throating Harry. Harry's breath quickens as he watches Louis take his dick so well.

He's soon moaning the loudest he's moaned in a while and cums into Louis' mouth, throwing his head back and pushes Louis further onto his cock.

"F-fuck that was so good," Louis says once he's caught his breath and cuddles closer to Harry's warm chest. "Now I'm tired."

"Go sleep, baby. I love you."

. . .

The next morning Louis wakes up to Harry nudging him away and something tickling his toes. He's about to kick whatever is messing with his feet but he hears a soft meowing sound so he doesn't, now knowing it's only Princess.

"What?" He growls as Harry continues to nudge him.

"Good morning," Harry chirps excitedly, "Wake up, Lou-Lou."