~ 1 ~

{Edited}

L O U I S :

                    We all sit around a table in the cafeteria, silently eating our meals before Liam speaks up again.

"So we're getting a new English teacher?" Liam asks Zayn from accross the table, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

Zayn nods, finishing his bite from an apple before replying, "Yeah, apparently. Mr. Styles? I think..."

I scoff, "I just hope he's not as bad as Mr. September. That man bored the crap outta me. I literally slept more in that class than I do at night. And that's a fact."

The boys chuckle. I smirk in amusement when Niall nearly chokes on his banana as he stuffs the thing down his throat.

"You go girl. Deap throat that shit!" I tease, laughing right after. Niall's face turns a shade of pink as he puts the banana down, "What? I'm hungry..." he shyly speaks, whipping the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Hungry? After eating a burgur with fries and a slice of pizza? Sureee." I roll my eyes, sarcastic. He blushes harder, looking down at his hands with a small smile on his pink lips.

"Awwww. Is our lil' Nialler blushing?" Zayn reaches out to Niall's cheeks, pinching them softly. "Is he bwushing?" He speaks to Niall like he's a baby. I laugh with Liam at the sight of Niall getting even redder swatting Zayn's hands away.

"Ugh, shut up," he chuckles.

"About Mr.Styles," I bring the topic up again, "is he hot?" I smirk. The boys roll their eyes groaning and I just laugh. The bell rings for the end of lunch. Well, I guess I'm just going to have to find out myself.

. . .

We step into a noisy class room, everyone talking over each other, making a loud noise. I notice there is no teacher in the class. That's probably why no one gives a damn about silence.

I sit in my seat in the corner were the teachers desk is, hoping I would be able to see if Mr.Styles cute or not. 

A few minutes later a tall, thin guy stumbles through the door. He notices how many people are in the class before looking down, pushing his glasses further onto the bridge of his nose. The noise continues as if there isn't a teacher in the class. I watch Mr.Styles as he tries to quiet the class down but unfortunately nothing works. 

"Shut the hell up!" I shout and immediately the class settles down. I hear a girl yell "Sure thing gorgeous" with a giggle from behind me but i ignore it. Mr.Styles's eyes land on me, smiling softly before mumbling a soft 'thank you'

"Uh... morning--I mean afternoo--wait what time is it?" He stutters clearly having trouble greeting the class. "Ugh... umm... hello class." He smiles to himself softly looking almost proud he finally said something right. "I'm Mr.Styles...your uh new English teacher... unfortunately... Mr.September, your umm your previous teacher... the one who tought you English befo--" he gets cut off when someone yells 'we don't fucking care' from the back.

"Let him finish, you asshole!" I yell over my shoulder. Mr.Styles goes bright red and lets out a awkward cough, "Oh... uh anyway... I'm probably gonna... um I don't know how long I'm going to be here, probably only a week or two, so I thought it would be nice to...uh get to know your names for while I'm here?" He says, looking almost unsure. He goes around the class asking everyone their names and surnames.

"Um... and you are?" He asks me softly, standing in front of my desk. I lean back into my desk, looking up at him. I can see him better now that he's closer to me. He notices me staring longer than appropriate and lets out a awkward cough. "Louis. Louis Tomlinson, sir," I smile up at him. He hesitates but returns the smile before moving on to the guy behind me. As he walks further away I quickly turn around to catch a glimpse of his ass in his skinny jeans. I bite my lip as I turn back around to face forward in my desk.

. . .

The bell rings for end of day and everyone jumps up and out of their seats before sprinting to the door to leave the class room. It amazes how everyone thinks it's possible to all fit through that small hole called a door at the same time.

I on the other hand stay put. Mr.Styles sat at his desk, fingers flying over his keyboard as he typed out whatever it is he was typing. It's not long before he looks up, noticing me still seated in my desk. He clears his throat and pushes his glasses up again before speaking up, "uh...can I help you Mr...?"

"Louis, call me Louis not Mr. Tomlinson," I grin. He nods once before repeating himself again, "Can I help you Louis?"

I shake my head slowly, just watching him, "Nope" I say, popping the 'p'

"Oh...uh--"

"Are you always this awkward?" I grin, dropping my head to the side slightly.

"Uh...?"

"Ok. I take that as a yes. It's cute though," I smirk, crossing my arms over my chest. "Suits you...kinda. With the whole adorable nerdy look; huge glasses, gelled hair, tight pants, shirt and tie." I watch him as his face goes bright red and he tries to hold back a smile. I get a glimpse of his dimples for a second before he looks down.

"...thanks? Uh I guess..."

"You're welcome dimples," I grin getting up from my seat and heading out of the class room before Mr.Styles can say anything back.

This is going to be fun.

. . .

Thank you so much for reading <3 it means the world to me ;)

Ok first of all, in the book, Harry is 20 and Louis is 18. Ik that Louis is older in real life but in case anyone has forgotten this is fanfiction ;p

Also, I use to have auto correct (I mean don't all phones?) and Idk wtf happened but all of a sudden its gone! So as a result some of my spelling & grammar might be incorrect. I'm too lazy to check it so feel free to correct me. It will be much appreciated <3 there will be a 'edited' or 'not edited' thingy at the top of each chapter so please let me know where mistakes r :)

Oh and thanx again for reading <3