~ 18 ~

{Edited}

.
.
.
H A R R Y :

The car ride to our 'surprise' is calm and peaceful, the radio playing softly as background music and Louis' voice loudly singing along.

The grin never leaves my face as Louis dances dramatically to the music.

Okay so maybe that's not exactly what you think of as calm and peaceful but, eh.

I laugh at how stupidly cute he looks while dancing and singing along to the music and before I know it, we've arrived at our destination.

"Aaaaand... we're here," I smile, pulling into an empty parking space.

"We are?" Louis' eyes light up as he looks around. "Oh my God! I haven't been to the beach in forever! This is amazing!" He squeals, sounding almost sarcastic.

"Stop being a dick. We're not there there yet," I roll my eyes, getting out of my side before jogging over to Louis' side before he can get out.

He rolls his eyes as I open the door for him and he climbs out. "Goofball," he chuckles.

I close the car door before walking to Louis' side and pulling him to my side. My arm snakes around his waist and I feel him melt into my touch and I can't help but feel amazing at the fact that just me holding him relaxes him completely.

. . .

"What the fuck? This is beyond cheesy! Ewwwww," he wines as he stands infront of the picnic blanket that is spread out at the far end of the beach were no one can bother us. There's candles in the sand and food and wine in the blanket.

I chuckle at him.

"Like, where the hell did you get the time to do this. 'Cause last time I checked you were with me whole morning," he raises an eyebrow.

"Cheese is good for you once in awhile," I laugh, pulling him to the blanket slowly. "But... if you don't like it then...uh, then we can do something else," I shrug. Not knowing how to feel.

He groans, "that's the thing. I fucking love it," he rolls his eyes, "and I hate that I love it because why the fuck are you so damn sweet?" His lip raises at the side.

My smile widens and I blush slightly, "then sit with me." I tug at his arm and pull him on the blanket with me. He sits next to me, facing the water. It was still a bit early but the sun was already starting to set. The cool breeze blew through my hair that was put up in a small bun with some short, stray hairs sticking out in some places.

"You should really put your hair up like this often," Louis whispers, playing with the loose strands of hair. My eyes flutter closed at the calming feeling.

I hand Louis a glass of some sparkling champagne and fill my glass with some too.
"What is this?" He asks.

"Champagne?" I laugh.

"No," he chuckles, "I mean this," he points around. He raises an eyebrow cheekily, "is this our first date?"

I shrug. "Eh. Whatever you wanna call it," I joke. He rolls his eyes for what seems like millionth time today. "Careful. Those might fall out," I warn teasingly.

"What? My balls? 'Cause I kinda think it's too late for that," he grins.

"Smooth, Tommo, real smooth," I roll my eyes.

"Careful. Those might fall out," he mimics, trying to sound like me. I rolls my eyes again before laughing lightly.

. . .