~ 14 ~

{Edited}
.
.
L O U I S :

"Morning!" I chirp, skipping up to Liam and Zayn at our lockers.

"Someones cheerful today," Liam raises his eyebrows, smiling at me.

"I wonder who," I chuckle while opening my locker to get my books out.

"Where were you last night? You left without saying goodbye," Zayn frowns.

"Oh Har-uh... I went home," I decide on not telling them that Harry picked me up, not like they would know who Harry is though... he's Mr.Styles to them.

"Okay," he nods but still doesn't look convinced.

"Where's Niall? Shouldn't he be here by now?" I ask while putting all the books in my back.

Just as I speak I hear a soft giggle come from behind me. I turn around to see Niall giggling with Jackson by his side.

"Hey, guys," he waves at us with a big smile in his face, "this is Jackson. Jackson, this is Louis, Liam and Zayn," he points at us. Jackson smiles politely and shakes our hands. I guess me making Niall speak to him was a good idea after all.

. . .

"Hey, asshole," Blue smiles, sitting next to me.

"Hi, bitch," I scoff but chuckle after glaring at her. She chuckles, playfully nudging me in the side.

"So how was the rest of the party?" I ask, completely ignoring the teacher that was blabbing on about some shitty maths stuff that I will probably never need in the future.

"It was good," she winks as if trying to tell me something.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrow, curious.

"Well for one, Kate and I had a really good night," she winks again.

"Ok I didn't need to know that." We chuckle.

"Also, that guy that was at the party with u, your 'boyfriend', the one that looked bored the entire time?" I nod for he to continue since i know she's talking about Liam, "he was with Jackson's step mom the entire party, talking and shit then they just disappeared. Cheryl I think the step moms name is," she explains and I feel myself cringe at the thought of Liam with Jackson's mom.

Why was Jackson's mom even at the party in the first place?

"Oh and the other one, the cute gay one, with the blond hair. He was with Jackson whole night and he even took him up to his room for awhile," she smirks, "and the other one with the pretty eyes and nice hair, Zayn I think it is? He was with Gigi, the hot, tall, blond. They were dancing whole night, they're cute."

"My God. I missed a shit ton of juice," I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Yeah... where did you go anyway?" She raises her eyebrow. "I saw you leave with someone but I didn't see who... just know it was a guy," she grins.

"Yeah I wasn't feeling too good so I got a friend to pick me up," I explain, a smile creeping onto my lips at the thought of him picking me up and taking me back to my place and cuddle.

"A friend huh?" She nods, smirking.

"Yes. Just a friend."

"You sure?" She presses, the cheeky smirk in her face never leaving her lips.

Yeah... we are just friends right? ...right?

. . .

Another short chapter, sorry :)

Oh btw Jackson is Jackson Krecioch cos he's bae and is hot asf. If u don't know him ( God help ur poor soal cos ur missing out bruh ) he's a YouTuber (well that's where I discovered him. lolz) so go check him out. His insta is @/jacksonalright if u wanna do some stalking lol

[That's him on the side;)]

and ik Cheryl isn't his real mom but I just had to put Cheryl in here cos it's hilarryous! And just hahahahahaha

Thanks for reading xx