~ 5 ~

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

      Please vote, comment & follow ❤                                                                              
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

{Edited}
. . .

L O U I S :

                    "So you're going to be tutored by Mr.Styles?" Niall wriggles his eyebrows before taking a bite out of his pizza slice.

"Yes? How did you know?" I chuckle, raising my eyebrow.

He shrugs, "I kinda, accidentally, might of, lingered outside the class room while you were in detention and heard everything you guys said in there?" Niall blushes.

"Uhh...?" Zayn, Liam and I say all at once, raising our eyebrows.

"Are you even normal?" I ask, "Oh wait, don't answer that,"

"Rude," he rolls his eyes.

"Be careful Lou, he might just eat you," Zayn warns with a cheeky grin.

"Double rude," he stuffs the pizza into his mouth again, tomato sauce smearing all over his chin and cheeks.

"Let me get that for you, babe," a girl comes out of literally nowhere, sits next to Niall and cleans his face with a napkin.

"Beetch?" Niall drags out.

"Get yo hands off ma man!" I screech like an overprotective girlfriend.

"Huh?" She looks absolutely confused. Zayn and Liam's faces go red from trying not to laugh.

"Bitch he gayyy!" It gets harder for me not to laugh, "who dis white chick baby? And why she touching yo face?" I turn to Niall. He lets out a snort from holding back laughter.

"Uh?" The girl is totally lost and it makes the situation even funnier.

"Sho! Get away peasant! We don't need no vaginas here!" I emphasize, throwing my hand up into the air to try and get her to leave.

"Uh...? Ok?" She blushes in embarrassment before getting up and leaving. We all, Zayn, Liam, Niall and I, burst out laughing. Tears fill my eyes and my stomach pains from the laughter but I can't seem to stop.

"What even was that?!" Niall chuckles.

"You sounded so ghetto," Liam cries.

"No one messes with mah man!" I chuckle back, clicking my fingers in a 'Z' shape.

"Oh God," Zayn laughs.

. . .

I walk into my math class before sitting in my seat at the back of the class room. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out.

Niall: OH

Niall: MAH

Niall: GAAAAHD!

Zayn: ugh

Zayn: wut?

Liam: ^^

Naill: shut up Liam

Niall: ANYYYYWAY

Niall: GUESS WHAT?

Niall: JACKSON JUST SPOKE TO ME! AND NOW HE'S SITTING NEXT TO ME! JEJDHUSNWODBUSBSIENXIEJ!!!!

Me: you go girl! get you some dick!