~ 37 ~

{Edited}
.
.
.
Harry drops his hands from his face and he's eyes soon widen at the sight infront of him.

A cute little dinner was set out under a tree. The tree was massive and beautiful. The light hit its branches perfectly making it's pretty pink flowers glow.

The table set under it was a crisp white, along with the chairs, and was decorated with a transparent white cloth that had white flower designs stitched into it. The food neatly on it looked mouth watering.

"Wow," Harry's jaw drops as he walks closer to the table, "Lou, this is amazing. You didn't have to do this."

"Well I didn't," Louis chuckles, "I asked Zayn and Liam to set it up. I was actually low key freaking out because I'm only seeing it now," he chuckles. "But i made the food." He says proudly, pointing to the meal set neatly on the table in pastel pink glass plates.

"Yo-you cooked? You're kidding," Harry raises an eyebrow, not believing a word leaving Louis' mouth.

"Yes! I made it by myself. Honestly I think this is the first actual meal I've ever cooked," Louis chuckles while leading Harry to his seat before sitting down himself. "So feel special."

"So what're we having?"

"Well, today we're having chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash," he proudly says.

"The fuck? Who even has the time to- how the fuck did you say that so fast? How much you wanna bet you rehearsed that over a thousand times on our way here?" Harry chuckles.

"Shut up, Styles, and eat your damn chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash po-fucking-tatoes," Louis rolls his eyes.

Harry smiles fondly at Louis as he cuts his chicken into smaller bitesize pieces. "I love you. Thank you so much for this, babe."

. . .

After their meal, Louis and Harry made their way further into the forest. It was getting dark out and Harry could see the sun set through the trees.

"Oh my word," Harry gasps as he sees the sunset properly. The shy was filled with pinks, purples, and oranges. They were as the end of a cliff-type-thing and there was a truck that looked liked Liams but Harry wasn't sure with how dark it had become.

"Come on," Louis excitedly pulls Harry to the back of the cruck before opening its back. Inside was a bunch of pillows and blankets.

They both jumped in, Louis struggled a bit since it was a bit too high for him. Harry helped him though.

Harry was immediately engulfed by the soft pillows and blankets. Louis tackles him into a tight hug and places soft kisses onto his clothed chest.

"I love you, I love you happy birthday I love you I love youuu,"he sings and Harry chuckles at his adorableness.

"Thank you for this baby, you really didn't have to do this."

"Yeah well I did, so deal with it," he chuckles, "Oh and also tonight we're sleeping here."

Harry's eyes shoot open and is about to protest but Louis beats him to it, "oh! Look, the sunset! Look Harry, it's so pretty!" He tugs at Harry's sleeve and pulls him up to see the view.

Harry chuckles softly before sitting up and wraps his arms around Louis waist from behind. "It's beautiful."

"Yeah, guess what else is beautiful," Louis smirks cheekily, missing how they use to do this.

"You?"

"Ugh, Harry! You ruined it! Why don't you ever just go with the script," he rolls his eyes. Harry chuckles softly.

A few sweet kisses and chuckles later Harry and Louis are cuddled up under the blankets, a laptop infront of them.

"What're we watching?" Harry asks as Louis presses play.

"Scream," Louis grins excitedly.

"The movie or..?"

"Nope, the series. I've heard about it awhile ago but could never get to it."

"Oh, I heard of it too. Heard it's really good," Harry cuddles closer to Louis' small frame.

"Ugh," Louis groans half way during the first episode.

"What?"

"I should've brought Princess!"

Harry chuckles but agrees.

. . .

I'm sorry that this is short again but I've  the worst writers block atm and it sucks. I feel like I'm writing a bunch of crap.
Also this book only has a few chapters left :(

Thank you for reading <333

{WTF I JUST CHECKED MY READS AND OMG GUYS WE MADE 4K+ READS! THATS UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!! TYSM TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERY SUNGLE ONE OF YOU XX I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!}