~ 20 ~

{Edited}
.
.
.
L O U I S :

                     "God damn. Get a room," I cringe as I walk into English to see Niall and Jackson snogging each other at the back of the room where i usually sat.

I didn't sit up front anymore since Harry was no longer teaching here, and if I sat in front, Mr. September's voice would just be louder and I didn't feel like listening to his loud annoying voice.

They continue to eat each others faces off.

Rougher than before I told them to stop.

Niall has a devilish smirk on his face as he grips onto Jackson's hair desperately.

Cute.

But still disgusting.

Eww.

I groan sitting next to them. They finally pull away, panting and cheeks red. Ugh.

"Oh hey, Louis. When did you get here?" Niall gasps and its so obvious he's playing dumb.

"You're an idiot," I roll my eyes.

"Ey," Jackson warns, "only I can call him that," he chuckles and Niall slaps him in the arm

"I thought you were going to stand up for me or something."

"Oh. Sorry. He's my idiot."

Niall rolls his eyes, groaning, "you're such an asshole," he looks at Jackson for like two seconds, "come here," he grabs his face aaaand-

Yep. Obviously

More fucking kissing.

God damn.

"Jesus Christ. Ya lil nastay!" I groan and scoot away from them a little.

That's when Mr. September walks in to start the class.

God, I miss Harry.

. . .

"Hey, baby," Harry smiles, cheeks red and arms open as I walk up to him.

"Hello, Cupcake," I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck as he snakes his around my waist.

"How was your day?" He looks down at me with a smile, leaning into the car.

"Better now that you're here," I smile and stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. My lips wrap around his bottom one, sucking on it lightly before pulling back, the lip between my teeth.

He grunts lowly, "first. Look who's being cheesy now. And second," his eyes close as he licks his lips, a soft moan leaving them, "I love it when you do that."

"What?" I lean forward slightly, "this?" I bite down on his lip softly, tugging on it.

"Mmhm," he hums and his grip tightens around my waist, his eyes fluttering closed again.

"How was your day, babe?" I ask softly due to us being so close.

"It was boring without you," he pouts.

"That finalises it." He looks confused. "You are officially the cheesiest one in this relationship."

"As long as I'm being cheesy with you, I don't mind at all," he grins.

"We'd better get going before one of the teachers notice us," I open my side of the car and I hop in as he jogs over to his side.
. . .

"Pizza?" My mom asks as I watch old reruns of Mistresses.