~ 35 ~

{Edited}
.
.
.
{Just a ⚠WARNING⚠, from now on there will probably be quite a few explicit gifs so if you not comfortable with that i suggest you stop reading or you just don't open the pictures on the top/side :) thank you xx}
.
.
.

[February]

L O U I S :

I slowly tiptoe through the front door of my house, careful to be extremely quiet. I clutch the small cake box to my side as I make my way to the kitchen.

I pull out a plate and some candles. Three to be exact. I pull a lighter out of my pocket as I make my way up to my room and peep through the door to check if Harry is still sleeping. But to my horror, he's not laying in bed.

I make my way further into the room, a disappointed frown on my face. Did he seriously leave me?

Just as I'm about to loose my shit, I see his long, lanky figure sprawled out on the floor next to the other side of the bed. I slap my hand over my mouth, suppressing my giggles and snorts. I fail. I burst out laughing next to him causing him to stir awake.

"Huh?" He looks around, confused.

I laugh even harder making the cupcake fall off its plate and land on Harry's face.

"The fuck?!" He jumps up and starts screaming.

"H-happy birth-birthday b-baby! Ha!" I wish him between laughs.

"What is even happening right now? Why are you laughing? Why was I just hit in the face with cake?" He whipes the icing off his cheek before looking around confusingly, "and why am I on the floor?!"

"That's what I would love to know too!" I have yet to calm down from my laughing fit.

"Wait, is it my birthday?" He picks the cake up from the floor.

"Yes."

"Oh. Cool," he stuffs the floor cake into his mouth after picking the candle out and tossing it onto the floor. I laugh yet again. My stomach starts to ache and tears run down my face but I can't stop the giggles.

"It's good. Okay, night," he throws his body back down onto the floor.

"Y'know the bed is right there, right?"

He doesn't reply and just nods his head.

"Get up you idiot!" I kick his ass making him squeak and grab my leg as a reflex. Me being the clumsy shit I am, loses my balance and falls with a thump to the ground. I groan as the pain shoots up my ass.

That's was he said.

"Fucking hell, Harold!" I cry out and roll to my side, cupping my aching ass.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" He crawls up to me. And just when I think he's talking to me he puts all his attention on my bum.

"I'm so soo sorry," he places kisses all over my bum and gentle rubs it.

"Get off of me!" I laugh as I push him off. "And get up. You've got a great day ahead of you!" I clap my hands and try to get up but am pulled back down my Harry. I land on his lap. "Harolddd."

"Morning, baby," he looks into my eyes and my mood immediately changes and my body melts.

"Happy birthday, Haz," i smile back down at him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I think he's about to kiss me but instead he burries his head into my chest for hug. I nearly explode from his cuteness as I hold him close.