~ 12 ~

{Edited}
.
.
.
L O U I S :

                     I finally get into the bathroom and sit down on the closed toilet seat, needing to sit down for a bit but as I sit down I feel something poke my arse.

I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone. I stare at the blank screen for a few seconds before turning it on.

Me: harrrrryyyyyy

Me: harrrrrrryyyyy

Me: you ugly

Me: you ur daddys sum

Me: som*

Me: sin*

Me: fuuuuckkkk

Harry: the hell?

Me: I missssaass for yours

Harry: being your English teacher that gave me a headache while reading it

Me: and that ^^  gave me a headache

Harry: same

Harry: I'm disappointed in myself

Me: ;)

Me: ;)

Me: ;)

Harry: why tf r u wonking?

Harry: *WINKING

Me: hahahaha

Me: Hahahaha

Me: hahhahahahah

Harry: th?

Harry: r u high or something?

Me: no...

Me: but...

Harry: oh shit

Me: I'm kinda drunk I think

Harry: nope it definitely drunk

Harry: *ur

Me: I'm gonna phone you phone you now

Harry: ur so drunk rip

I click the call button and bring the phone up to my ear. Harry immediately picks up.
"Heyyyy baby," I cheerfully.

"Uhh..." he drags out.

I clear my throat, "Oh sorry, I meant, heyyy Mr.Styles," I try to keep a chuckle in but fail when small giggles bubble past my lips.

"Oh God. How much have you had to drink, Lou?" He breaths, almost sounding concerned.

"Not enough. And I need a ciggie," I groan.

"Same," he mumbles more to himself than me.

I gasp and my eyes widen, "you smoke too? How much hotter can you get Styles?" I giggle.

"Are you at a party?"

"Yes. And its boring too. You much more fun. And that's saying a lot since you're the most boring person I know."

"Thanks," he says sarcastically and I can practically hear him rolling his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, women!" I yell.

"W-what? How the hell did you know?!" He grasps, shocked

"I see all, Styles, I see all."

"Shit. I should be more careful the next time a masturbate." He jokes but I cringe so hard.

"I honestly hate that word. Never ever say it again," I dramatically fake gag.

"Anyway, back to you. Are you okay?" He asks softly and I smile at how amazing his voice sounds.

"I'm fine now that I'm talking to you," I whisper honestly. I wasn't that drunk...

I hear him sigh in content and I can almost hear the smile on his face, "but are you okay okay? You sound a bit tired?"

"I am a bit tired but I can't go home now... my friends are still busy. Aaaand I kinda feel like imma throw up..." I wait for a few seconds to see if I'm going to puke, "nope, never mind, I don't need to anymore," I chuckle.

"You wanna go home, love?"

"Yeah, but like I said, my friend are still busy..."

"I could come pick you up? You want me to come get you?" He offers.

"No. I don't wanna trouble you..." I slurr a bit, my eyelids feeling slightly heavy all of a sudden.

"It would make me feel so much better if I knew you were safe at home, Lou..."

"Awwh. Mr.Styles has a heart," I giggle, "but if it makes you feel better, you can come pick me up," I yawn.

"Where are you, love?" He asks and I hear shuffling from the other side of the line. 

"I'll send you the address." I say

. . .

"Are you okay?" Harry asks as I hang on him while he leads me to his car. My feet give in underneath me and I nearly fall but Harry catches me before I can hit the ground. He lifts me and picks me up. I lazily wrap my arms around his neck, my eyes closed the entire time.

"Mmhmm," I nod being a bit delayed in answering his question.

"Let's get you home." He places me in the passenger seat of his car before reaching over me to click in my belt. I can't help but reach over to touch his silky locks as some soft curls fall loose from its previous position. A small smile pulls on Harry's lips and his cheeks got pink when he gets back up and closes my door. He walks around the front of the car to get into his side, buckling himself up too.

. . .

Sorry for the short, pointless chapter :(

Thank you for reading <33