~ 17 ~

{Edited}
.
.
.
L O U I S :

                     I wake up to soft humming in my ear and it immediately cracks a smile apon my face when I recognize who it's from.

Harry.

The humming doesn't stop.

Just what I wanted. I love the sound of him humming or even singing. He's an amazing singer.

I know.

I was surprised too.

I roll over to face Harry who is laying shirtless next to me, a hand drawing soothing patterns on my back as he hummed softly.

"Morning beautiful," he rasps. I love waking up with him 'cause I get to hear his beautiful voice and how beautiful he looks when he wakes up. How does he get that right?

It's been about two weeks since Harry and I first kissed and things have just been getting so much better since then. The only sucky thing is that he doesn't teach at school anymore so I only get to see him after school if I'm lucky and he agrees to pick me up. And every time he does pick me up, I 'get tired' towards the end of the night and always end up staying over.

"Morning, love," I mumble and Harry leans forward to kiss me but I turn my head and his lips land on my cheek.

"Babeee," he wines.

"Harryyy," I mimick, "we've been over this. We don't kiss until after I brush my teeth."

"But i want a kiss now," he pouts.

"And I want a good, long fuck but I guess we all don't get what we want," I roll my eyes, not really paying attention to what I'm saying.

That's till I notice Harry smirking next to me. "All you have to do is ask, baby," he grins, crawling onto me so that he's body is hovered over mine.

Fuck.

He pushes his hips into mine softly and I nearly die from the feeling. "Just ask and you'll receive," he winks, his lips brushing over mine softly. My legs that are almost wide open tense as he rolls his hips again, but harder this time.

"Haz," I half moan and mentally curse at myself for letting the moan slip.

"Yes, baby?" He bites his lip before pressing a soft, feathery kiss on my jaw.

"Stop being a dick," I groan. He chuckles, lifting his head from my neck.

He lays back down next to me and pulls me closer to him, his arm around my waist as I face him.

After a few minutes of peaceful silence he speaks up, "come on babe. Time to get up."

"What? I thought we were bunking today. I mean, I was bunking?" I groan.

"Yeah. I convinced you to not go to school today so you could spend the day with me. Duh," he rolls his eyes, speaking as if it's obvious.

"Now come on. Put on something nice. I've got a surprise for you," he grins giggly before jumping off the bed and ripping the sheets from my body.

I screech as the cold air hits my bare legs and torso. I was only wearing a boxers.

This bitch.

*rolls eyes emoji*

Harry pats my bum twice, "come on babe."

I groan, "fine," I kick my legs like a child throwing a tantrum before dragging myself out of bed. I notice Harry is already dressed and heading out of his room.

"I'll be waiting for you in the okay," he smiles, planting a sweet kiss onto my forehead and walking out of the room.

Bitch.

Jk

Jk

Jk

Ok shit I just confused myself. Wait what was I suppose to do now?

. . .

H A R R Y :

I patiently wait in the car for Louis, tapping my finger on the steering wheel to the beat of a song softly playing on the radio.

Not long after

(by not long I mean half an hour or so)

Louis finally comes out looking literally hotter than fucking ever. I mean he's alway drop dead gorgeous but right now I just wanted to fuck him so hard against the car-

Ok, wow. What the hell.

Before I met Louis I would've never said anything like that.

I regret nothing.

He's wearing a black Adidas t-shirt, the Adidas logo is filled in with rainbow colours, a tight, black skinny jeans and black Vans.

His inked arms were extremely noticeable, even from afar. His hair seems so fluffy and soft that I just wanted to run my fingers through their locks.

As soon as he got in the car, I griped onto the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me, firmly planting my lips onto his. I run my other hand in his hair, tugging at it softly.

"Fuck. You're so hot. It's not healthy for me. But you're addictive so I don't mind."

He blushes at my comment and I grab his hand, placing our tangled fingers on his thigh before starting the car up and backing out of my driveway.

"Where are we off to?" He asks.

"A surprise," I grin.

"Eww. We're those people," he visibly cringes and I laugh, squeezing his hand tighter.

. . .

Just a quick lil chapter ;)

What do you think the surprise is going to be??

Thank you v v v v v v v v v v v much for reading xx I love uuuuuu!