Chapter 26 - My Life is Yours

Start from the beginning

"Probably cause he has a new mate." Justin stated.

"That's true. Your wolf hasn't accepted the fact that he has someone else." My mother added.

"Yeah, but all our bonds are broken." I stated. 

"You are probably feeling guilty. As is your wolf." My mother stated.

"Guilty about what?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious, Michael. For the way you treated. For the way we all treated him." My father said, which surprised me.

"It wasn't my fault, nor was it any of our fault. He's an omega for fuck sake. He's weak and can't do anything." I said.

"Michael we all know that's not true. Luke's an omega, yes, but he isn't week." My mother stated.

"He beat the crap out of you." Justin said, which made my father laugh. "And he could to all of us." He added.

"Yeah so what?" I asked.

"It's not about his powers." My mother said. "He survived a rejection, he survived banishment, he managed to raise 4 children on his own, and he's so young. He's stronger and any of us here. I personally know that I won't survive a rejection, far yet for banishment." She said.

"I agree with your mother. As big and strong as I am. If I was rejected by her, I wouldn't of been able to handle that." My father said.

"Same dude. They have a point." Justin added. "Mum and Dad even realized that when the spoke to me about it. They said the same thing your parents said." He added.

"I don't know. It's very confusing to me." I said.

"You'll figure it soon, son. I hope." My mother said.

"I'll see you guys later." I said getting up and leaving my father's office.

I walked through the house and then out into the yard. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was 12:33 pm. I put it back into my jeans and slowly walked into the forest. I looked at the trees, the sky and then the ground. The wind blowing into my face. I stopped when I forgot how to get to the lake. I thought until I remembered. I turned around and walked a little further, taking the track that was made, which leads straight to the lake. I followed it until I started to hear laughter and little screams, followed by splashes of the water. A smile instantly came across my face when I saw the view. It was Luke chasing after the boys, the boys screaming and laughing, running into the water to escape from the attempt of Luke catching them, and also laughter from Luke.

"Hey, Luke." I acknowledged towards him.

"'ey, you actually came." He said, getting out of the water.

"Yeah, you seem surprise." I said.

"I am actually." He said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Don't know. It's you, so I'm not sure if you keep your word or not." 

"That's somewhat true." I said.

"Daddy!" Mickey said, rushing to me. I lifted up, he hugged.

"Hey, bud. Having fun?" I asked. He nodded and asked to be set back down. I set him down, and he rushed back into the lake with his brothers. "May I sit with you?" I asked Luke, who was now sitting on a rock chewing on an apple I assumed he took from the basket that was next to him. He nodded and continued to eat the apple. I sat on the blanket that was placed there. 

"Want something to eat?" He asked. 

"Sure." I replied. He dug through the basket, soon pulling out a zip lock bag with and handed it to me. He then pulled out a canned coke and handed that to me also. I thanked him and proceeded to eating the sandwich, which tasted amazing. Luke's cooking has always been the best I've ever had.