My Brothers Bestfriend 2

Comincia dall'inizio

"Sorry, princess," He chuckles, his voice deep. I feel him move his head and then his lips are right against my ear, whispering, "Respect your elders,"

I roll my eyes but don't say anything.

"I'm going to put you down," Caleb finally says.

"About damn time!" I growl. I look to my left to see my brother and the boys aren't taking any interest in our exchange.

"But if you take my seat, then I won't hesitate to tickle you until you cry and scream for mercy," Caleb says, the threat clear in his tone. He drops his hands from my waist and quickly grabs my hips, tickling me a little bit. I giggle and struggle against him before he stops. "Or I could think of other ways to make you scream..."

A blush covers my face and I completely stop struggling. "Okay,"

"Okay, as in you won't try to steal my seat," He says softly, his hands moving from my hips to my now slightly exposed midriff. "Or okay, as in you want me to make you scream?"

"No!" I say quickly as my cheeks redden even more. "I won't take your damn seat, Caleb!"

He chuckles before he releases me and I quickly turn to face him. He stares at me, a smirk on his face and his eyebrows raised. "Something else you need, babe?"

"No," I whisper quietly, stepping closer to him. I bite my lip and watch in satisfaction as his eyes fall to my mouth, his stare not leaving my pulled lip. I trail my finger down his chest slowly before quickly using both my hands to push on his muscly chest. He stumbles quite a bit, not expecting my strategy whatsoever and I giggle. "But that seat is mine,"

I don't wait any longer before jumping into the passenger seat and locking the door. Caleb's shocked and disgruntled expression stares at me through the window and I smirk, blowing him a kiss.

I turn in surprise when the driver's door opens and Jacob gets in. He glances at me, a slight anger to his expression. "Don't do shit like that to him, Kase," He snaps. "Even though it's Caleb, he's still a boy and you shouldn't give him any reason to pay any attention to you,"

I roll my eyes, ignoring my brothers' sudden mood and turn my head again to look out the window. Caleb still hasn't moved. When he sees me again he smirks, shaking his head. He brings his finger up to his neck and drags it along slowly, telling me that I'm basically dead.

Once Caleb is sitting with his seatbelt on, courtesy of Jacob threatening not to leave unless we 'buckle up', we finally head home.

"We seriously are throwing a party," Jacob begins as we pull up at the house and he puts the car in park. He turns to look at me. "I'm gonna go and get alcohol, you cool to stay here?"

"Of course," I sigh. Why does he have to be so... Jacob? I grab my bag from the floor, resting it on my lap. "I'll see you when you get back,"

"Alright then," Jake shrugs. "We'll be back soon, just call or text one of us if you need to,"

"Okay, Jake," I roll my eyes.

"Actually I'm gonna stay here," Caleb says casually as he opens the back door. He looks at Jake, grinning sheepishly. "I skipped showers in the locker room and now I really need one. Is that cool?"

"Yeah dude," Jacob shrugs, outstretching his hand to Caleb and they fist pump.

I don't stay to watch any more of their exchange and quickly get out, slamming the passenger door and running up to the front door. I unlock it and step inside just as I hear Caleb's door slam closed. He's going to get me for the front seat.

I don't hesitate, I drop my bag and take the stairs two at a time. When I'm halfway up I finally look behind me just to see Caleb toss his bag to the right of him and follow me quickly, determination on his face.