My Brothers Bestfriend 56

Kasey's P.O.V

I looked at the clock frequently as I got ready. I was just finishing up my hair, curling the last few strands, as Caleb tried miserably to do up his tie. I rolled my eyes at him as he grinned sheepishly. I walked over to him after turning off my straightener and kissed him quickly before I fixed up his tie for him. "Thank you." He told me as if I had just saved his life; relief clear in his voice and face. I let out a small laugh before my eyes wondered once again to the clock. I got to see it read 5:43pm before Caleb was growling and pushing me back onto the bed.

I looked up at him incredulously, and I could feel my eyes go big as I innocently asked him, "What?" I batted my eyelashes and he rolled his eyes before his lips met mine in a quick passionate kiss. "Don't worry about it, Kace. Everything will be fine! They'll probably just shrug their shoulders!" He told me with a small smile, and I knew he was right. I nodded my head and voiced my thoughts to him before he said cheekily, "I'm always right!"

"Hey!" Jake yelled out, scaring the shit out of me, and apparently out of Caleb, too, as he looked away from me and the moment were just having. I hadn't even noticed when the door had slammed open! "Uh, yeah?" I asked him as he grinned at us... Wow, he didn't even care about the way we were laying! What the heck? Where's the Jake we all know and were always annoyed at? Oh well, I've already adjusted just find to the new one!

"Come downstairs now, they just got here." I nodded my head, and just as Jake started turning around, Caleb brought his lips to the soft spot just under my right ear and sucked it. Immediately I arched my back for him and let out a moan, forgetting my brother was there. "Ahem..." Jake coughed pointedly, though we ignored it. Somewhere in the back of my mind, and I think also the front, I knew of Caleb's plan; mission piss off Jake is in action! But I didn't care though, it was benefiting me, too!

Caleb then brought his right hand up along my leg, up my thigh and just under the hem of my dress, making me beyond hot. I moaned again as he messaged me there, and instantly my hands went to his hair to bring him closer to me. But then he was suddenly off of me and before my eyes could register what had happened, Jake was shoving Caleb around. "Stop fucking around with my sister right in front of me!" He told him angrily as he shoved him again. Caleb only rolled his eyes.

"Jake!" I laughed and he looked at me accusingly. "As if Caleb would really do that in front of you! He was only testing your patience!" I explained as Jake stopped shoving Caleb. He looked at him and then back at me. "And I'd say you done well, mate. At least a seven! You should have waited just two more seconds, next I would have put my hand o-" I groaned. "Yes, yes! We get it!" I interrupted Caleb angrily as I stood up and walked out the door. I heard the guys laughing, but ignoring this, I went and recruited Stef.

Soon enough we were all walking down to greet my parents for what felt like a period of six years time, but was only maybe, two months? Three at the most. Stef was wearing a purple dress that was simple yet elegant, as I was wearing my pink one strapped dress. It was beautiful, something Jake had brought me last year for my birthday after he ha saw me admiring it when we were shopping; I missed the good old days! School these days were like hell itself - everyone stares now, whereas no one three months ago use to give me a second glance!

We walked into he kitchen to mum and dad bickering, like always, but that stopped as they saw us. Dad smiled, and came over to us. Out of both parents, if I had to choose, he was the most normal. If I had to choose. Dad shook Jake's hand - they never really bonded well; blame mum - and gave me a small hug. Mum didn't move from her seat, only gave us all a smile that was so obviously fake... But I smiled a real smile regardless, because after everything that has happened, she's still my mum.

I took my seat next to one head of the table, where dad sat, and then beside me Caleb - which shocked both dad and mum, considering he IS Jake's mate - then mum next to Caleb at the other head followed by Stef - who also got curious glances - and then Jake, opposite me. "How was the, uh, trip or um, holiday, thing..?" Jake asked awkwardly as we all dug in. "Holiday." Dad said at the same time as mum said, "Business trip." We all looked between them as they looked at each other dumbfounded. Mum then let off a hard glare at Dad and immediately his eyes soften as he said, "Yes, your mum is right, business trip. It was swell, thank you." Dad ate his own words as he answered Jake's question. We all went back to eating again.

"How long are you back for?" Jacob asked interested. "We're not sure. A week, tops." Mum answered with no emotion. "Another, business trip, mom?" I struggled to stay polite. Caleb took my hand that was resting on the table. "Yes." Mom answered as she ate her meat and potatoes. I nodded my head and chanced a glance at Jake, who noticed and rolled his eye dramatically, causing me to let out a loud laugh. Jake snickered as all attention came to me, and I blushed under their curious - Caleb and Stef's more amused - gazes. I shook my head as in, 'Never mind.' and everyone's attention was adverted back to their food; so I thought.

"What's this?" My mom asked with a little anger in her voice. "What's what?" I asked her confused. "This!" She spat as she motioned to mine and Caleb's entwined hands, which were still resting on the table, on full display "Uh..." I struggled, but thankfully Caleb came to my rescue. "We've been dating for some time now, Mrs. Henderson." Caleb used my mum and Jake's last name to address her, and then he trailed off as he continued to chew his chewy meat. "Why?" My mom was now glaring at me and speaking through clenched teeth. "Ever heard of love?" He asked her in an adoring voice. I smiled at him and he smiled back, giving my hand a little squeeze.

"Oh please! Love!" My mom said sickeningly, and Caleb rolled his eyes. My moms eyes went wide and she shrieked at Caleb, so over reacting. "Did you just roll your eyes at me Caleb? In my home? At my dinner table?" Caleb shrugged his shoulders and said, "Yep." He put down his knife and fork and looked at my mom dead on in the eyes. "I say this with no disrespect; but it's hardly a, 'home' as you just called it. You're never even here!" He told her, appalled. "Now you've done it!" Jake muttered as Stef added on, "Duck for cover!" I let out a barely audible laugh, and then mom turned her attention to Jacob and Stef. "Jakey, you've always been my favorite. Please don't tell me your in 'love' with... Her." My mum asked my brother adoringly, though it turned to venom as she addressed Stef. I growled at my mum, and she turned her attention back to me. "He's not worthy of even you, Kasey. He may be rich like us, but he is no good!" She glared at Caleb and I stood up, but before I could snap, Jake did.

"That happens to be my best mate you're talking about, 'mom!'" He said sarcastically. "And yes, I am dating Stef, and no, there's nothing you can do about it." My mum stood up and snarled. "Like hell, there isn't! You can get the hell out of my house!" "Oh, don't worry, Mrs. Henderson, we've already been planning on moving out," Stef shrugged her shoulders before continuing. "So we'll just fasten up the process, no big deal." Stef continued to eat like my dad has been; as if this was all no big deal. "Lucy. Calm down." My dad finally spoke as he ate his green vegetables. "Marcus!" My mom yelled, outraged. "Next we know she'll be pregnant to this no-good, lowlife!" I finally snapped.

I grabbed my cup and threw it against the wall behind my mom. "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at her. "I already am pregnant, so congratulations, 'GRANDMA!'" Everyone was silent and staring after my little outburst until finally mum stood up once again. "You fucking little slut!" "ENOUGH!" My dad bellowed out as he also joined my mum, Jake and I in standing up. "Lucy. Who the fuck do you think you are? Calling my daughter a slut?" He growled at my mom and I was beyond shocked; usually my dad was my moms puppet. Surely you noticed that, too?

"Lucy, just get out of my house.." My dad told her through clenched teeth. "Your house?" My mum laughed a sarcastic laugh. "Yes! My house! NOW! Don't make me get the cops involved!" He snarled and mum walked around the table and pushed my dad. "Good! I hate you! All of you! Even Jake! And you know what? I've been fucking Micheal all this time!" She laughed in my dads angry though sad face before storming away after grabbing her keys and bag.

We all sat down once again in sync as my mum slammed the door shut, and it seemed like, as well as the food, our voices had been deserted. I sighed and finally said after about seven minutes, "Well... That went..." I hesitate. "Well?"