Chapter 14 - Nightmares

Start from the beginning

I look back at Gerard, he's still staring at me.

"Why New York?" That's the only thing he says.

"There's a lot of people there, so making friends won't be that hard."

He laughs, and I smile. 

"Do you think we would still be together after this?" He says.

"Haven't we talked about this?" I say. I didn't want to talk about it, so I try not to show the annoyance.

"I know, but still," he sighs, " would you want to?"

I smile,

"Of course."

He smiles back.

I then walk over, I put one hand on his cheek; and look up; he looks at me and smiles, giving me the okay. I then kiss him; nothing big, just a small kiss. He kisses back, wrapping his arms around me; dropping his cigarette.He was warm, and he smelled like cigarettes; and he tasted of them too. We stop, and look at each other.

"I love you."  I whisper.

"I love you too."

There was a hint of doubt when he said that.

Maybe my grandma was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk back inside, it was about 6. My parents weren't up yet, so we walk back up to my room. I turn on the light, we probably won't be sleeping anymore. I take off my sweatshirt, and throw it on the bed. I look back at Gerard, he's getting something from his bag. I walk into my bathroom, telling him that I was going to take a shower; I haven't done so since the funeral. I take off my pajamas, and get in my shower. 

I then am hit by the warm water. I forgot how nice it had felt. I don't shower long, knowing that Gerard was in the other room. When I get out, I look in the mirror. I don't look as terrible as I did before. I then see something in the corner of my eye, something shiny. I look into the mirror, and I see the shine come from inside the toilet. Confused, I walk to it. When I look in, I see one shiny razor in the bowl. I was shocked. I knew that it was Gerard who had done it. I didn't know what to think, was I mad? Or should I thank him for it? I decide not to bring it up, but I leave the toilet as it is. He'll figure it out on his own. 

I turn back. I haven't changed yet.

Shit.

I forgot to bring my clothes. I don't know what to do. Should I walk out in my towel? Or should I ask him to get my clothes. Either way, it's going to be weird. I sigh. I open the door, and peek my head through; hiding my body. Gerard is drawing, and he doesn't notice. I clear my throat, and he instantly looks up. He is shocked when he sees me, confused too.

"Um, I forgot my clothes....Can you, um, get them please?" I say quietly.

"Oh, um. Yea sure." He says and gets up.

He goes through my bag, and gets my clothes. My cheeks are burning with embarrassment. He walks over and hands them to me, and when he did that he drops my underwear. Both of us are already blushing. He bends and picks them up, and hands them to me. I try not to look at him. I thank him and close the door. 

" Good going, Jay" I say

I get changed. It took awhile for me to get out of the bathroom. When I do, I see that Gerard is asleep on my bed. He looked cute. I remember something that I had. I go into my closet, and pull out my old Poloroid. I smile, and I check if there are any left over film; luckily I had tons. I go over, and take a picture of him. The flash was very bright, and it wakes him up.

"Oops, sorry." I say.

He smiles, and sees the Poloroid in my hand.

"Woahh, you've got one of those? I've always wanted one." He gets up. 

I get on the bed and sit next to him; I hand him the Poloroid. As he looks at it, I watch the picture of Gerard appear. He looked cute, he always does. I show him the picture, and he makes a funny face.

"I look funny."

I shake my head, 'You look cute." 

He then quickly takes a photo of me. The picture turns out terrible, the flash made me so pale.

"God I look terrible." I say, quietly so he wouldn't hear it.

He heard it.

"Yeah right, you're soo pretty." He says, like a kid.

We laugh, and for the whole morning we take pictures. Posing, and make funny faces; we looked so terrible, but I loved each photo. We started going through each photo, saying which one we wanted; most of mine were of Gerard,  he took the pictures of me, and we each got a few of the pictures of ourselves. I loved going through them, they never got old.

"Hey, we've got one more film." Gerard says.

"What should we take it of?"

He then quickly leans in and kisses me, taking the photo while doing so. 

That became my favorite one.

We both shared it because,

We both wanted it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A filler chapter.

Sorry this was probably bad too.

By the way, I might start a Frerard fic, so can you guys read the preview for it and tell me if you want me to start it.

Idk thanks.

Bye