Order up

"Seriously, you've gotta try this food!" I spoke excitedly as we walked down the street.

"We know, you've been telling us for months!" Bones grumbled.

"Then we should have been eating here months ago!" I sighed exasperatedly, holding the door open for my group of friends. I followed them in and walked up to the maitre de (is that what they're called?)

"Do you have a reservation?" She asked as she organized some papers.

"Yes," I replied with a smile. "Table for..." I paused to do a quick headcount. "7 at 7:00, under the name Kirk, spelled K-I-R-K." I spoke politely and stood in front of my group with my hands behind my back.

"Yes, Mr. Kirk follow me." She grabbed 6 menus and walked us to a table near the back. I turned around so the waitress couldn't send me and I squealed quietly with a big cheesy grin on my face. Bones just shoved me so I would keep following her.

"Here you are." She gestured to a large table by the window. She placed a menu in front of each seat and smiled. "A server should be with you in a moment to take your orders." She said politely before walking off.

"Okay dinner is on me tonight!" I smiled sitting down.

"Kirk, no."
"You don't have to do that."
"We can split it."
"That's too much to ask of you."
"I'm not complaining."
"That's very kind."

"Come on guys it's my treat! I'm the one that dragged all of you out here anyway." I smiled. "The food here is at a really good price too." I said pointing to my menu.

"So, what do you think you're getting?" I asked, turning to Sulu.

"I don't know, we just got here." He laughed.

"Aye laddy, we just sat down." Scotty laughed in agreement.

"I'm just excited you guys are here! I've been coming here-"

"For weeks now, we know." Uhura smiled as she cut me off.

"You guys can make fun of me all you want, but once you taste this food you're gonna be crying because of how amazing it is." I smiled, turning back to my menu.

"Jim, since you seem to be the expert on this place what should I get to drink?" Sulu asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting a Shirley Temple." I smiled widely.

"Ooh! Me too!" Checkov smiled. We all turned to him. "Non-alcoholic of course." He added.

"I'm just getting scotch." Bones and Scotty said in unison. They smiled and nodded at each other across the table.

"Oh, I thought you were gonna get the mint julep." I said, turning to Bones again.

"I'll get both." He said with a shrug.

"Oh! I want a piña colada." Uhura smiled at the menu.

"And getting caught in the rain." I sang with a smile.
"If you're not into yoga." Sulu sang along.
"If you have half a brain." Uhura laughed.
"If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape." We all laughed as we sang together.

"Jim, if we get kicked out will you still buy us dinner?" Bones smiled.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"I will have water." Spock said.

"Sulu, what are you getting?" I asked, realizing he hadn't told us yet.

"I'm with Spock on this one. I think I'll just have this water." He said lifting the glass of water to his lips. He was always watering his plants and from what I know he only drinks water. Sometimes he gets me thinking he thinks he's plant.