Stand by me

"I get that we're probably gonna die, I get that." He squeezed his eyes shut to keep the tears from falling. "I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm scared, I'm scared as hell and I don't want to die, but I know it's gonna happen sometime." He let out a shaky breath. "That time might be in 10 minutes when I run out of ammo, or in 10 years when I get in a fight with some alien, but I want you to know that you mean everything to me and if I die today, oh god if I die today, I'll die knowing you know I love you."

"Cut!" The director's voice was clear throughout the entire room. "That was fantastic, absolutely marvelous! Everybody take 5." Everyone slowly made their way off set. We watched the actors and the camera crew make their way off set. I pulled out my phone and started texting Bones.

'Dude this place is awesome!!!' ~Kirk

'Just because you're on a field trip doesn't mean I am too. You're gonna get me in trouble!' ~McCoy

"No cell phone usage with be permitted beyond this point!" The tour guide called out.

'Gotta go!' ~Kirk
I shoved my phone into my pocket and jogged a bit to catch up with the rest of the class. There were about 15 of us, because video/theatre wasn't a class in common core, but a smaller group was easier to manage anyway.

"My name is Amy, and I'm going to be your tour guide today!" She said speaking loudly with a bright smile to ensure everyone heard her.

"Good morning Amy." Everyone replied just as cheerfully.

"As your class is not the only group I will be guiding today, we're going to have a few people joining us as we continue our tour. Don't shy away from any unfamiliar faces along the way, we're all here for our love of movies." She smiled continuing to walk backwards. Almost as if on queue a group of about 10-12 people merged with us, being led by a man that shared the same cheery smile as Amy.

"Alright, I've got to go now, but I would really appreciate it if you showed my friend Amy the same respect and kindness you showed me." He smiled at the group.

"Thank you so much, Ryan." Amy smiled. His group waved goodbye. "Alright now that there are more of us everybody needs a buddy. And here at PSP studios we have a rule! Everybody needs to pick a buddy who isn't from their group, if possible!" She had a polite smile once again.

(A/N: I named it PSP studios for Pretty Space Prnce! -LQ)

"Alrighty." She smiled "You and you." She said placing her hands on two peoples shoulders. She did that about 3 more times before reaching me. "Now you two." She placed her hand on my shoulder and a guy from the other group.

"Hi there." I smiled up at the tall stranger. He was obviously Vulcan, and obviously not excited to be buddied with me. He held his hand up in the formal ta'al (🖖🏽) and looked down at me, still stone faced.

"Greetings." He said simply. Well this is obviously gonna be fun.

"My name is James, James Kirk." I said looking him up and down.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, James Kirk. I am S'chn T'gai Spock." My eyes widened at the seemingly impossible name pronunciation.

"Well, Mr. Spock." I smiled running my fingers through my hair. "It's a pleasure to me you as well." I batted my eyelashes a bit.

"Everyone have their buddy?" Amy asked looking over the small groups of two. "Now I'm gonna need you all to lock arms with your partners and make sure they don't get lost." She smiled. "You are responsible for your partner and your partner is responsible for you." She said looking everybody over one more time. I hooked my arm with Spock's and looked back up at Amy.