What to think

Start bij het begin

“Oh,” Fern said realizing the potential problem of going to Raiden.

“I get your hesitation but….”

“The only thing that matters is getting Kailani away from Ramiero. If it makes me becoming Raiden’s prisoner than I’ll deal with it,” Demitri told them.

Tucker looked at the demigod before him with sympathy. He knew it was very likely that Demitri would become Raiden’s prisoner. Still the face Demitri was willing to be a prisoner for Kailani’s sake made him respect the well liked demigod even more.

“We don’t know where it is,” Buddy reminded everyone.

“I do,” Demitri said. “Let’s go.” No one argued and the group began their journey to Raiden’s lair.

**

Ramiero forcefully led Kailani down the hall toward his bedroom. Kailani struggled but Ramiero was so strong he easily over powered her. He threw the door open and slamming it behind him he tossed Kailani on the bed.

“What is wrong with you!?” kalian asked turning over to see Ares son coming towards her.

“It’s been a while,” he replied approaching the bed. Kailani’s eyes went wide as she realized what he intended to do with her.

“Forget it Ramiero I’m not sleeping with you!” she yelled at him.

“I don’t remember asking for permission.” Kailani moved to get up and Ramiero slapped her sending her back down to the bed. “Behave and I won’t hurt you.” Kailani let out a scream as he grabbed the bottom of her dress.

“Get off her!”

Kailani scooted away quickly before realizing who had stopped him. Poseidon’s daughter couldn’t have been more surprised to see Marius punching Ramiero.

She watched in amazement as the two battled it out before Marius cut Ramiero under the chin just enough knocking the man backward and into a table that instantly crashed to the ground. Marius pushed a bookcase on top of him angrily. Slowly he turned to see a frightened Kailani.

“It’s alright Kailani,” Marius said gently. “Come on,” he told her and held out his hand to her. Marius internally frowned when she didn’t immediately accept. But the knowledge of what his brother had just attempted made him understand. “I won’t hurt you Kailani. Ramiero had no right.”

Hearing swords clashing Marius said, “Kailani we need to go now.” He reached over and taking her hand pulled her up and off the bed. “Come on.” Holding on to her hand he led her out of the room and back down the hall.

“It’s over!” Marius called out. Instantly he began leading her out of his brother’s lair.

“Wait!” Kailani said seeing her brother still chained to the wall. “Saar.” Marius looked at her surprised. “Please? Ramiero will kill him for no reason.”