Epilogue

UNEDITED 2017 version.

Two Years Later

Dana Ysobel's Point Of View

I watched the kids play around when Malcolm blocked my vision.

He lovingly smiled at me, "They are looking for you." He dropped his arms around my shoulder and whispered, "Let them play. They are just enjoying their bonding with their cousins." And he patted my head.

I heaved a sigh "Yeah yeah..." She said dismissively, "I am just worried that they might get hurt. I don't want to see them cry."

He caressed my arm, "Honey, Von and Van will take good care of their sister. Yssa is everyone's princess, remember?" He said.

I unconsciously smiled at what my husband said. Yes. Husband. Malcolm and I got married three months after we got back together.

Our love story did not start on a smooth side.

High school when it all started.

He broke up with me. He gave me the lamest reason that I ever heard of.

I suffered for too long and met Travis who became my best buddy—the best man who always saves my day.

Nine years after that, Malcolm and his family showed up in our manor. He acted as if everything's okay. We got into a trip together with the family and we cleared out everything.

We became friends again.

Who would have thought that exes can be friends again? Then eventually became lovers once again.

Our story is like a whirlpool.

Messy and destructive.

I had an instant twins. My very adorable Pax Devan and Par Devon who are very much like their father. Malcolm spoils them so much. When we got married, Malcolm changed their birth certificates and replaced some details. I became their mother legally and I willingly accepted them to be my kids.

They are very much charming, loving and sweet.

Surely, Malcolm raised them well.

Two months after that, I got pregnant with our Princess... Yssabela Marionn Henderson.

Now, my life is complete.

Malcolm's with me. We have three kids and we live a happy life.

I learned so many things in our experiences.

Great things never came from comfort zones. If you want something, you should go for it. Be brave enough to take the risk. Do not always play safe or you will die wondering.

It's not being in love that makes me happy. It is the person that I am in love with that does. I am so happy that we ended up here.

Malcolm is such an amazing partner and an amazing father to the kids. He takes good care of us. He always makes us happy.

I will never get tired of this.

I will forever be grateful to the heavens above for giving me a man like Malcolm Henderson.

I am Dana Ysobel Sanders—Henderson, I was brave enough to take the risk of falling in love again with Malcolm.

All I wish to the person who is currently reading this is that... you should always dare to risk in love even if you don't have the advantage of winning. You will never know the result until you try.