CHAPTER 8: Wanted

UNEDITED 2017 version.

Dana stood up and stretched her limbs a bit.

She had too much of the sunlight, and she's now feeling the windy breeze splashing through her exposed skin. The weather today in Turks and Caicos is in its average so it's the perfect day to get a tan. After they arrived earlier, she immediately went to her hut and changed. She was all hyped up when she saw how beautiful the place is.

The resort-- Grace Bay Club-- is a to die for place. The place has the pristine waters of Turks and Caicos. It has beautiful Beach Cabins along the shore, a dock, Water Huts, Villas, and a long infinity pool. The landscape is an Instagram worthy. Their landscape architect has done a great job reconstructing the whole place.

She kind of feels the pull of exploring so she grabbed her things and went downstairs to where some sun loungers are placed. She placed them in a vacant sun lounger and left. She walked and walked while glancing at the pristine waters. It is very refreshing to be with nature.

Dana enjoyed every bit of steps she makes. She was wearing a goofy smile when a stranger approached her and blocked her way.

"Hi. Are you from here?" he asked.

The man is a Ferran Calderon look-a-like with a perfectly toned body.

Dana smiled, "No. I'm just here for a vacation." It's a bad attitude to be rude to someone who approached you in a nice way. So, Dana just returned the favor of being polite like how her Mom taught her.

"I saw you walking alone, so I presumed that you need company." he smiled that revealed his deep dimples. He extended his hand for a shake hands, "By the way, I am Santi Del Olmo. You are?"

"Dana Sanders."

"Nice name... So, have you explored the whole place? It's a bomb, actually. You'll be in awe once you've seen all of it."

Dana stilled, "Ah, no. We just got here earlier."

"Really? Well, I can help you. I can tour you around." Santi enthusiastically suggested.

She arched her brow and crossed her arms, enough to send obvious gestures that she's not interested at anything he offers. Her parents taught her the 'Do not talk to strangers' even if it's too old school. Though, Santi is far from being bad, Dana still can't trust him. This is only the first time they've met and she can't guarantee her safety.

She was about to speak when someone just dropped an arm around her shoulder.

A baritone voice and a very manly scent enveloped her being, "She doesn't need any help." he strongly interjected.

Dana tried to get away from him but he won't budge. He even tightened his hold on her. "How dare him touch me?!" she thought. "Is he nuts? Damn it!" She saw how Malcolm deepen his glare at Santi. If his glare could kill, probably, he's now a criminal. The man is clueless and can't keep his eyes from the both of them.

"Uhh... Man--"

"Don't man me, and just get lost!" Malcolm almost roared.

Dana stilled because of his dark aura. The last time she witnessed Malcolm lashed out was when some haters ganged up on her and made fun of her things. It was horrible and a nightmare. Dana swore to all odds that she'll not do anything that might make Malcolm mad below his limit. It wasn't as good as you think, it was terrifying to witness a scene like that.

Malcolm was close to doing that-- didn't know what has gotten into him and gone like that, but he was raging. Santi wasn't doing anything and he doesn't deserve the rudeness from Malcolm.