CHAPTER 18: So Tired

UNEDITED 2017 version.

Always remember, you are not an option. You are the priority.

Even though Malcolm is drown with papers in his office, he still got the time to check on her girlfriend. He is always all out for Dana. She's worth the risk and he will do anything just to make her happy.

Malcolm's intercom buzzed, "Yes?"

Lia, on the other line spoke, "Sir, Mr. Diego Tsvetkov is here to see you."

"Let him in." He ordered. He stopped reading and crossed his arms as his Russian friend barge in with a wide smile in his face. "What brought you here, dude?"

Diego Tsvetkov may look ruggedly bad boy but he is worth billions. He owns a shipping line company that goes around the world. And the man earns three hundred thousand in just two hours.

"Kak dela?"

"I am fine, Diego." He said. "Please have a seat. A ty kak sam?"

"Always better, my friend." His Russian accent still mixes in his English accent. "Anyway, I am here to tell you that your packages are already in my possession. What should I do with it?"

Malcolm smirked. Finally, the time has come. "Really?" He can't help but smile. Caleb McDaniel will be happy with what he has now, for sure. That mean, Alexus has no more hold of Malcolm. "Keep it hidden, my friend. I still have things to do before handing it to Caleb McDaniel." He said.

Diego nodded, "You don't play fair too, huh. Ty khoroshiy." You're good. He said.

"Caleb and his daughter do not play fair either. "

"You need to be more careful now. All hell will break lose."

"I know. I just need time to think for a checkmate plan."

"You know what? I was against with this plan of yours before because it can affect my business. But, you made a very good decision to seek help from the authority to make this legal. After five years, you will be free Malcolm. The McDaniel will no longer use you for their business."

Caleb McDaniel is a member of the Black Market. He has a lot of connections. Malcolm was his victim and he used him for his business. He wants Malcolm to be an accomplice to his drug dealing business. Because Malcolm has no hold of his decision, he was forced to participate.

His friend, Lei Santillan is a walking death eater. He's a slayer of an organization that eliminates every bad people on the earth and his mission is to assassinate every member of the Black Market legally.

Now that he succeeded assassinating the three major bosses, Caleb McDaniel was the only one left on the list.

Three years ago, Lei approached him and ask for his cooperation. They talked and he was enlightened. The only thing that keeps him from doing these things is that, Lei promise to give protection to his family no matter what happens.

The mission is still on the process.

"I am hoping for the best of these." He slump back to his seat, "I will call Lei and wait for his orders before I make the move. I heard that the McDaniels are strengthening their security because their rival spreads like a fungus."

Diego nodded, "That's what I heard too. Call me after you contact Lei."

"I will."

"I'll go now, my friend. Good luck with everything."

The corner of his lips rose, "Spasibo, Diego." Thank you.

You are welcome. "Pozhaluysta"

After all these mess, Caleb McDaniel will be either dead or in prison paying for all of his sins. While Alexus will surely go to a mental institution because she's getting out of control. She may be composed right now, but when she's alone and not doing anything, she becomes furious at all things and she hurts herself by opening up a vein. Alexus is also good at blackmailing people around her.