Chapter 24: Secret Admirer

Seokjin held my hand as we walked towards one of the games. It started off as one nice game of ice hockey but after the first round we started getting a little competitive.

The whole time we were winning games and earning points when suddenly Seokjin took me towards a claw machine where you can win all these cute little pokemon and other cute plushies.

I looked at the little plushies with a smile on my face and I heard Seokjin chuckling. "I'm going to get you one of these if it's the last thing I do." He said pointing to the glass.

I giggled, "Okay, go ahead." Seokjin swiped the card and held the handle. The timer started and he moved the handle to the right.

The claw followed and I watched as the claw moved right, then left, then up, then down and then to the left until Seokjin pushed the drop button and the claw dropped onto a little pink Jigglypuff.

It closed its claws but unfortunately dropped the Jigglypuff earning a groan from Seokjin. He looked at me and I gave him a smile.

He nodded to himself. "Again. I'll get one for you. What's your favourite?" He asked.

I looked at all the plushies and pointed to the Eevee lying on top of a small Charmander. "Eevee!" I squealed in a high pitched voice.

He looked at it and then smiled. "Okay, why don't you go play some other games, I'll get the Eevee for you." He said handing me the card.

"What about you?" I asked. He gestured behind him and I saw a man at the counter, "I'm going to get another card. Just come here when your finished playing, okay?" He said.

I nodded and he walked to the counter. I walked around the arcade and looked for a fun game to play. There were shooting games, games for kids and some games that used your luck.

"Let's play some shooting games then." I said to myself and I went to the nearest shooting game. I held the large sniper in my hand and swiped the card.

"May I join you?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around and smiled. "Oppa, what are you doing here?"

Jimin gave me a small smile, his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "I was with Jungkook and Taehyung but they went somewhere and I lost them. I came here thinking about playing some games and saw you standing there alone. I decided why not hang out with you."

I looked at him but got interrupted by the game beeping, telling me to hurry up. I quickly swiped again and gave the other sniper to Jimin who looked at me in surprise.

"Let's play this game. Hope you like shooting games." I said smirking.

He looked at me with a smirk of his own and raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean? I love shooting games."

I got in my ready position and looked at the start button. "You're going to lose, I'm the best at shooting games." I said flipping my hair back out of my face.

He chuckled and got in his ready position. "You're on." I pressed the start button and the game began.

***

"No fair! You cheated!" I whined as I placed the gun back in its holder.

Jimin looked at me and showed me his muscles which were covered by his denim jacket. "I'm just great. Seunghee, you were the one who came in between me and the zombie."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Cheater... " I muttered under my breath and Jimin glared at me making me burst out into laughter.