Chapter 22: The Party

After the month we confessed everything was easier and it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Today was Jungkook's birthday and the guys invited me to hang with them.

I wore a nice white t shirt with a black collar and black jeans. I didn't want to look too formal so a little casual was best. Walking out I waited for Seokjin to come pick me up.

"Seunghee!" I heard Seokjin call and I turned around to see him waving out from the car window. I waved back and he stopped the car near me.

I opened the passenger seat and sat down. "Hey." He said with a grin and I smiled shyly. "Hi."

"Hey Seunghee!" I jumped when I heard Taehyung's voice.

I looked back to see Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon there.

Seokjin frowned, "Yeah, they said they wanted to come and pick you up with me. I wish they didn't though." He glared at them and they showed their shy cheeky smile.

I giggled softly, "It's fine. It's nice seeing you guys again."

Namjoon grinned, "What were you doing this past month?"

I thought about it and then looked at Namjoon again, "I'm getting ready for one of my patient's big surgery. She has breast cancer and she wanted to do the surgery as early as possible so I'm getting ready for that."

Taehyung frowned sadly, "Aww, tell her that I'll be supporting her through this." I smiled nodding and by the time I knew it we reached the dorm.

"Oh yeah, where's Jungkook?" I asked. Hoseok helped me get out of the car, "Yoongi hyung took him to the studio so Jungkook can 'help' him with the new song but that's just an act while we get his cake and decorations up."

Namjoon nodded, "He thinks that we're going to be gathering after for a small birthday party but he doesn't know that you're here too. He adores you alot."

I smiled, "Jungkook always treats me like a younger sister. The least I can do is celebrate his birthday with him."

Seokjin chuckled, "But I still love you more. Jungkook has his own hyungs to love. He needs to take some of that love that he gives you and give it to us. He never learns his manners." Seokjin shook his head and I giggled.

We all walked inside and started decorating the dorm. I helped hang the streamers standing on a ladder. As I held the colourful roll of paper, I taped a couple on the walls.

I tried to walk down the steps of the ladder but my foot missed the step making me fall back into someone's arms and I saw Jimin there with wide eyes.

He put me down and I smiled, "Thanks Oppa." I walked away leaving a pink faced Jimin behind.

I walked inside the kitchen and saw Seokjin with his back facing me as he was cooking something delicious.

I quietly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt Seokjin's warm hand over mine.

"Want any help?" I asked trying to rest my head on his shoulder but he was too tall so I ended up putting my chin on his shoulder blade.

He turned his face and chuckled. Our noses were centimeters apart making me blush a bright red. "Sure. You can help cut the vegetables."

I nodded trying to calm my blushing. I started cutting the vegetables in small pieces and placed them all in a plate.

I handed the plate over to Seokjin who took it, giving me a warm smile before placing them in the pot.

I opened the fridge and looked for the carrots. I opened the drawer and saw a pack of baby carrots and I took it out, closing the fridge. I washed them in a bowl and dumped the water out. I cut the carrots into small pieces and gave them to Seokjin.