Chapter 4: Reason

Seokjin took us everywhere. He took us to the beach and I played with the maknae line. We were playing tag and we ran around in the sand. I had a lot of fun and we laughed alot.

"Seunghee!" Jimin called my name.

I turned around and he grabbed my arm, pulling me over to the others. "Seokjin hyung says he'll treat us to dinner." He said and I looked over to see Seokjin as he stood there close to the waves watching the water and the horizon.

I walked over and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and I giggled. "You're treating us to dinner?" I asked.

He smiled. "Yeah, since it's your last day." I nod but then frowned.

Why am I hanging out with BTS? Why would they want to hang out with an ordinary girl like me? They are one of the most popular boy groups in South Korea and are known worldwide.

Seokjin's smile fades and he looked at me with concern. "You alright?" He asked.

I looked at him. "Why are you hanging out with a girl like me? You guys are idols, I'm just a regular fan you see everyday. I don't understand why-"

"Don't say that." He interrupted me. I looked at him surprised.

He doesn't look at me. "Don't say that, Seunghee." He said again but this time he looks over at me.

"I don't want to be known as an idol when we're hanging out. I like your personality, the way you act around me. You're different from other fans and I like that." He said and then a small smile appeared on his face.

"You understand me. The way you treat me as if I'm not an idol is... it's different. I like the way you treat me. You don't think of me as some celebrity, you think of me and the boys as if we're just regular everyday guys." He said.

I smiled. "Maybe that's why we hang out with you, Seunghee. You're someone who we can be ourselves to without thinking about ruining our 'image'." He says gesturing the quotation marks for the word 'image'.

"Hyung! Seunghee!" We turned around to see Jungkook running over.

"Ready to go?" Jungkook asked smiling. "Yeah." I looked over at Seokjin who gave me a soft smile.

***

We ate at a nice Korean restaurant down the street and Seokjin paid for it even though I insisted on paying. We all strolled down the dark streets.

I walked beside Seokjin and Jimin. "Was the food good?" Jimin asked and I gave him a nod. "It was delicious. Thank you Seokjin ssi."

Seokjin nodded. "You don't have to be so polite, you can drop the 'ssi'. It makes me feel old, just say my name."

I smirked teasingly. "Okay then, Seokjin ssi." I exaggerate the word 'ssi'.

"You can call all of us 'oppa'." Jimin said smirking.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him back. "Hyung, let me talk to you." Jungkook said and they moved backwards.

I chuckled. Seokjin looked at me and smiled. "Did you have a good time?" He asked.

"Yup, it was great. Thank you for taking me around South Korea, I had a lot of fun." I said.

He tipped his head playfully. "No problem. I had fun."

We reached a tall building and I looked at the building in confusion. "Where are we?" I asked.

"Our dormitory." Seokjin replied. "Wow." I looked at the tall brick building and saw the other guys walking towards the main entrance.

"Boys, I'm going to drop Seunghee off so you guys go home." Seokjin said.

The boys all chuckled. "Okay." Jungkook said and then whispered to Taehyung while they walked inside. Jimin winked at me before walking inside and my face became beet red.

Suga smileed and then left behind Jimin. Hoseok walked up to me and gave me a light hug. "Good night, Seunghee. Come back soon." He said cutely. "I will." He smiled and then left to go inside.

Namjoon gave me a small smile before walking up to me. "I hope to see you again." He said and then waved before leaving.

"Bye, Seunghee." I heard all of them shout from inside the building.

"Bye." I waved with Seokjin beside me while we looked back at them.

Then I walked with Seokjin who kept his hands in his pockets. I walked beside him nervously playing with my fingers.

"How long are you going to be staying in Canada?" He asked. I looked at him but he doesn't look back.

"Maybe until I'm finished university. Then, I'll be traveling again." I said.

He looked at me. "So like... five years?" He asked. "Yeah." I smiled before frowning when I realized how long that was.

"I'll wait." He said abruptly. "What?" I looked at him confused. He looked at me and gave me a determined smile.

"We'll wait for you to come back." He said and I immediately smiled and blushed slightly.

Is this really what I'm hearing right now?

He walked me to the door and then let out a breath. "Good night, Seunghee."

"Good night, Seokjin." I said as I walked inside. I sat on my bed and started squealing. "Oh my gosh! Ahhh." I smiled while rolling on my bed.

My phone interrupted my thoughts and I checked the caller ID. It was Mom. I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Seunghee, is that you?" I hear my brother's voice. "Seungwoo? Is that you?"

"Yeah its me." He said sarcastically. "Mom and Dad said they'll be picking you up tomorrow at 3 am."

"Okay." I said. "Oh, Seungwoo."

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Tell them I'm doing okay." I said and I heard him let out a breath. "Always. I hope you brought me something. Maybe, 2NE1's latest album?" He asked.

"2NE1? Since when have you been into 2NE1?" I asked surprised that he listened to the genre.

He chuckled. "They're awesome."

"Fine, does Seungyeon want anything?" I asked. Seungyeon loved Kpop and I decided to get her something.

"I'll ask, Seungyeon! Seunghee wants to ask you if you want anything." He said and I heard my sister squeal.

"BTS! Tell unnie I want BTS' new album!" I heard her fangirling. "She wants-"

"BTS...I heard." I said smiling.

He chuckled. "Okay then. Thank you, sis." He said. "You're welcome."

He hung up the phone and I lied down on my bed. My little brother was fifteen which meant he was two years younger than me. My little sister was thirteen.

I was like their second mom sometimes because our mom was always busy with work when we were younger. Dad had business overseas so we barely got to see him. I was the eldest so I had the most responsibilities.

Fortunately they would listened to me when it was just us three. Good memories flooded in my mind as I lied in my bed. Now I would need to get their albums before I left for Canada tomorrow.