Chapter 23: Accidental Peek

The next morning I woke up and found myself sleeping in a different room. Confused, I stood up but fell back down on the bed when my head started throbbing in pain.

Oh yeah, I was drunk.

I looked at the room and remembered that this was my room when I was living with the boys. Standing up took alot of effort but in the end I managed to get up.

The whole room was spinning and I rested my back against the cold wall. I felt myself wanting to lie down again but I forced myself to stand up and I walked to the kitchen.

I saw a blurry figure sitting on the high chair near the kitchen counter. "Seunghee," I heard a male's voice.

"Good morning, Jimin." I said trying to stop the dizziness. I heard footsteps and then someone helping me stand properly.

"Are you okay? Is your headache really bad?" Jimin asked me worryingly. I nodded, "It's bad."

He helped me sit on the couch and he walked away. I heard some counters open and shelf doors close. Then something shaking in a bottle and water being poured in a glass.

Jimin came back and sat next to me. "Here. Take this pill and drink this." He placed the pill in my hand and the glass in the other.

I popped the pill in my mouth and drank the cold water, swallowing the pill down and I sighed lying back down on the couch.

"Do you want to take a shower? The bathroom is empty and you can go relax and refresh yourself." He said.

I nodded trying to stand up carefully. Walking out towards the hall I heard Jimin shuffle around the kitchen.

"Make sure to lock the door, Taehyung goes in the bathroom without thinking." He said and I nodded, grateful that he told me that. "Thanks."

I went inside my room and grabbed a nice white shirt and some light blue ripped jeans. Grabbing my white towel and other stuff I needed, I walked inside the bathroom.

I closed the door but my shirt fell on the ground. I picked it up and placed it on the table with all my other stuff.

I started to undress and started the water for the shower. Grabbing my stuff I placed my feet on the shower floor and closed the curtains behind me.

After I finished showering, still inside the shower I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself. I rinsed my feet from all the leftover soap and turned it off.

Getting out I opened the curtain and a gust of cool air greeted me making me shiver. I got out of the shower and grabbed my stuff when I heard the door open.

I turned around and was faced with a wide-eyed Seokjin standing there in surprise. It was like this for a moment but it felt like hours.

My face and his face started to burn and he finally realized what was going on and turned his head around. "I am so sorry." He said quickly.

I fanned myself with one hand and quickly grabbed my shirt which I pulled it over my head as quick as possible.

Seokjin closed the door behind him and I sighed in relief plopping on top of the toilet cover. I grabbed my jeans and my undergarments and quickly put them on as well.

Walking out, I didn't find Seokjin in the hall so I walked to the kitchen wiping my hair with the towel.

I saw Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and a slouching Seokjin sitting in between Jimin and Taehyung. His back was facing me and my face started to flush again.