Chapter 2: We Meet Again

The next morning I wore a black sweater and jeans. My hair pulled into a high ponytail. I grabbed my bag and left my apartment.

I checked the time and then walked to the convenience store. I waited at the front as I read a fanfiction on my phone.

"Hey." I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Seokjin standing there with his hands in his pockets. My cheeks started to burn.

"H-Hello." I stuttered. He smiled and then took out a small light blue notebook from his bag.

"This must be yours." He said.

I nodded taking the notebook from his hands. Our fingers brushed each other's as I tried to take the notebook. We looked at each other but then he cleared his throat.

"I guess I should get going. Have a great day....?" He paused waiting for my name.

"Seunghee." I said my name and he gave me a confident smile.

"Seunghee." He left and I walked the other way. I released a breath as I walked away not looking back.

"Now, time to go sightseeing." I smiled. I decided to go around Daegu first. I took a train that went directly to Daegu and felt very excited to go.

After reaching Daegu, I walked around taking in the view and took multiple pictures.

I smiled for a selfie and took the picture. I looked at the photo, examining it but then I saw a very familiar man who was walking behind me in the photo.

Is that Seokjin? Nah... Can't be.

I walked around some more and decided to buy some souvenirs. I walked inside a small shop. There were keychains, necklaces, bracelets, mugs and everything else to buy as a souvenir.

I admired the pretty things and then I chose a small postcard with a picture of Daegu and its name written on the side in nice bold letters.

I walked to the cashier and paid for it. I put it in my travel notebook beside the writing section of it. I really loved this notebook since you can put a picture on the left and write a review of what you thought on the right. I put the postcard in the photo folder and closed it.

I sat down on a small bench and looked around. I looked at the many photos in my camera and deleted anything that was to be deleted. I put the camera in front of me and looked through the lenses.

I was about to take a photo when I saw a tall man standing around fifty meters away from me, looking at the cherry blossoms. I took a photo and smiled.

That guy looks really good in this photo.

I looked through the lenses again and the guy turned his face to my side and I slowly moved the camera away from my face. It was Seokjin. He smiled as he walked up to me.

"This is a surprise." He said.

"Yeah. Are you working in Daegu today?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "No, I wanted to just walk around here for a bit. You?" He asked.

"I came here to just go sightseeing. I didn't know idols took walks in places that were hours away from where they worked." I teased and he chuckled.

He looked at me curiously and smiled. "Do you live in South Korea?" I looked at him surprised that he asked me.

"No. I live in Canada. I wanted to come here ever since I was young but I never got to." I said. He nodded looking at the ground.

"How long are you staying here?" He asked with a curious look on his face.