Chapter 15: A Plan

Months Later

"Doctor, I haven't regained any memories about my past for six months now. Why is it not coming back?" I asked anxiously and nervous as I played with my fingers.

The doctor looked over at me and then the clipboard in his hand. "Seunghee, you'll get your memories, it's not our decision when you will get them back but you'll get them soon." As he said those words, he sealed it with a smile.

I nodded my head quietly. "Okay. Thank you." The doctor said nothing but gave a simple nod making the room fall silent.

"Would you like to schedule for next week? We can check and see if anything has changed by then." He suggested.

"No that's all right. I'll call the office if I want to schedule an appointment." I stood up from my seat and started walking towards the door.

"Okay. Have a good day Seunghee." He finished and then put his hand out for a handshake.

I shook his hand and walked out of the room feeling defeated. My mother was waiting outside and she walked straight towards me when she saw me coming out of the room.

"How was it?" She asked anxiously.

"The doctor said I probably won't get it instantly, but eventually it will come back." She nodded and we walked out of the clinic to go back home.

I walked up to my room and sat on my bed. Looking around my room I saw posters and books everywhere. I walked to the mirror in my room and saw a small photo of Seokjin. I took it off of the mirror and looked at it.

"Unnie I got my bias!" Seungyeon walked in holding a photo of Jungkook. I looked at the photo of Seokjin and put it on the mirror.

I backed up from the unexpected vision I just had. Still holding onto the photo, I put it back to where I found it and walked over to my desk.

I looked around the simple white furniture until I saw a pink USB beside my laptop. "This isn't mine." I picked it up, "Or is it?"

I sat down on my desk. I turned on the laptop and plugged the USB in. A folder pops up and I clicked on it curious to what it might contain.

Photos of me and some people, who I instantly noticed were the guys, pop up on the screen. I recognized some of them instantly such as Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi. Scrolling through each of them, a smile formed on my face.

I must've been really close with them.

I scrolled to the next photo and see myself standing next to Seokjin, but we weren't looking at the camera. The way and the time the photo was taken made it look like Seokjin and I were having an intimate moment.

The next photo was of us facing back to the camera like someone was calling us.

"Why are you hanging out with a girl like me? You guys are idols, I'm just a regular fan you see everyday. I don't understand why-"

"Don't say that." He interrupted me. I looked at him in surprise. He doesn't look at me. "Don't say that, Seunghee."

"Seokjin." I unexpectedly called his name.

"Seunghee!" I heard my mom call me downstairs.