It cant be real.

Harrys POV

I stayed in the scolding water until it decided to run cold.

Stepping out, I wrapped the cream colored towel around my body, fluffing my hair while in the process of drying.

I pulled the sweats up on my waist and tossed on the white t-shirt, taking one more look in the foggy mirror.

Who was this harry?

This wasn't the hard, block people out harry; this was the vulnerable harry that had his heart on his sleeve.

I never wanted anyone to see this harry; not even Gemma.

Not even myself.

I sighed, pushing open the door quietly and taking my dirty clothes to the guest bedroom.

Wait.. Where did my coat go? I could have sworn I left it on the floor..

Throwing my clothes on the perfectly made bed I went to go find Blaze's room and hopefully the girl herself.

I made small, silent steps walking down the hallway peeking into the cracked rooms. Two of them were closed and the lights were off so that must be Liam's room as well as Ms. Brinne's and Mr. James.

Wow that sentence sounded awkward coming from my head.

A little towards the end of the hallway there was a door, wide open in fact and there were lights on.

I took a step into the room, "Blaze?"

No answer.

I took a few more steps in, looking around at the room. It was way bigger than mine; probably way bigger than mine and Gemma's combined- stop thinking about Gemma, I told my self.

"Blaze, you in here?" I repeated myself.

Still no answer.

So I made my way back down the wooden walking space all the way to the stairs. Maybe she's down here.

I padded softly down into the foyer, making a right into the kitchen. I flicked the dim light on.

Not here.

I turned the light back off, walking into the living room.

Not here either.

I frowned, turning another corner.

But my luck turned.

"There you are."

She had been in the laundry room.

I leaned in the room on the doorframe as she put some softener into the washer, "What are you doing?"

She gave me a sideways glance, "Washing your coat."

"But why-"

"There was stuff on it." She said shortly.

"What stuff?" I gave her a long hard look.

"Just some dirt that's all." She said as she shut the lid, not meeting my gaze.

"Are you okay?" I wondered out loud.

"Yep."

She tried to rush past me, out the door but I was too quick and blocked the exit easily.

"Why are you acting like that?"

She crossed her arms, finally giving me the time of day and finding my eyes, "Like what?"

"I don't know.... You're acting weird." Suddenly I was unsure of myself.