Let's get along

Blaze's POV

So let's not talk about last night. Let's not talk about what I found on the computer, tossing around my insides, bile rising in my mind. I could sleep; I flipped, my eyes not closing once. I didn't even think of sleeping.

My thoughts were consumed by Harry of course.

Harry holding a gun.

Harry shooting the gun.

Harry killing someone. Yes, KILLING a living, breathing person.

And now all these feelings seeped into my mind as the door, standing wide open, revealed the british boy. That same signature smirk was playing on his lips, eyebrow raised. He was dead serious when he said he would see me tomorrow.

"So are you ready to go now?" He repeated his previous question.

I swallowed hard, "Well actually I don't feel too well today. I was thinking about just staying in you know just relaxing...."

"You look find to me." He shifted on his feet. "Do you mind if I come in it's kinda cold out here."

I started to panic. No way was I letting him in. Even if Liam was here, upstairs in his room sleeping, I was not letting him in.

I shook my head, trying to act casual. "You should just go I don't want you to get what I have." I covered my mouth with my elbow, giving a pretty realistic cough.

Harry let out a little chuckle, shaking his head. "You're such a bad liar."

Without another word he shoved me back, his hands somehow finding my hips and his foot kicking the door closed.

I snapped and jumped back as butterflies lit up my stomach, "Don't touch me! Don't ever touch me!"

"Blaze, keep your voice down!" He hissed, "I just want talk."

"You need to leave."

"Please." He took a step closer.

"I'll scream."

His eyes narrowed, "I dare you."

"LIAM H-"

Harry's POV

I rushed to covered her mouth before another word came out. "I won't hurt you. If I wanted to I would have already but I don't. You know that." I said softly as she struggled to get out of my grasp. "I'm not like that anymore."

I don't even think Blaze was listening. She was having too much trouble trying to get away from me. And she called for Liam? Ha. That stud wouldn't have a chance against me.

Blaze's POV

"Please, please just listen to me."

He sounded desperate. Or maybe sincere. I couldn't tell.

But right now he had a harsh hold on my wrist and my mouth. To be honest I was scared to death right now; and that had only happened one other time......

-flashback:

"Don't you ever do that again!" My dad hissed, hands clamped around my wrists so hard that I'm sure it would leave bruises.

He had me crumpled in the the kitchen corner. I was sobbing, tears constantly pouring from my eyes.

"Do you hear me?!" He yelled again, "Don't you ever come between your mother and I!"

I nodded quickly, absentmindedly. My chest was hurting and I could feel the start of a headache. I couldn't see straight. "Please stop." I choked out.

"Do no talk back to me!"

Smack.

I let out a cry for help as the stinging sensation took over my cheek, but I knew no one would come to my rescue. My mom was too afraid. And my sister? She's probably somewhere hiding. They didn't even try to help as the abuse went on.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I said between sobs.

Another smack, a whole lot harder too.

"Damn right you are." He spat, anger laced in every word as he shoved my head back against the wall with a loud bang.

That's when I started shaking, bile rising in my throat.

The tears stopped but the shaking intensified and I couldn't control it.

"Get up!" My dad screamed at me as he towered over my small frame.

But I couldn't move.

-end flashback

Harry's POV

All of a sudden Blaze went limp in my arms. Not really limp but her legs gave out as well did her struggling. And she collapsed right there on the floor.

It was replaced with shivering; shaking actually.

That's when I noticed how pale she had been getting.

And that's also when I started panicking.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So it's short ya i know. Comment what u think about this chapter please(: kind of a cliff hanger.