When bad comes knocking

So that last one was a cliff hanger but I'm updating 2 times today!

**************************

Harry's POV

Gemma glared at me, hands behind her back, a hand covering her mouth.

Suddenly I didn't feel sad anymore all I felt was wrath.

I was pissed.

"You said you would leave me alone, Ryan. That means me AND my family." I said through clenched teeth, balling my hands into fists, "Get your hands off of her."

The devil himself grinned at me.

"Well maybe if you kept your promise I would keep mine.. But we already crossed that line, didn't we?" He asked, voice raspy and deep kinda like he hasn't spoken in a while.

"What are you talking about?!" I snapped, "What line? What promise did I break this time?"

"Don't play this game with me!" He screamed.

"What game?! I didn't do anythin-"

He pulled a gun out, aiming it pointedly at my sister, "Stop lying to me, Styles."

She looked at me, panic finally taking over her composure.

Something burned in my stomach. Hate, anger, maybe even a little fear.

"Okay listen... Why don't we just put the weapons down, have a nice conversation about whatever the hell you're talking about because I can assure you I have absolutely no idea what I did. And trust me if I did, in this situation, you holding a gun to her head, I would be spilling everything I know, but I do not know-"

Anger blared in his gaze as he pressed the gun to her head, "I'll fucking shoot her, just like you shot my brother. I'll kill her!"

"I didn't do it, you know that! Why else would I be free? Why wouldn't I be in jail?! I'm not there because I didn't do it! I learned my lesson the first time I was sent to jail, and I never ever want to go back so why would I do it? I have absolutely no reason to!" Panic started settling in me too.

What if he shot her? What if he killed Gem?

"Don't lie to me!" His voice got louder, "I've been keeping tabs on you, Styles. I have people all around this place. I've heard every conversation you've had with anyone and everyone since you left the UK. I've heard EVERYTHING."

"And?" I rounded on him, taking a step closer, "Is that supposed to frighten me?"

Ryan continued, "I've heard everything."

"You said that." I took another small step, not daring to break our eye contact.

He backed farther away from me, dragging Gemma as well.

She didn't dare to try and fight back.

"I've heard everything. Everything you've told Blaze. Everything you've told Niall. And I'm sure if I put a gun to one of their heads they'd spill everything you told them."

"Blaze?" I frowned, "How do you kno-"

He cut me off, "I've got eyes and ears everywhere."

I shook my head, "but I haven't tell her anything. I only told her about the other murder-"

"Stop lying!" He screamed, louder than he ever has.

He pulled the safety on the gun off, pressing it harder the her blonde hair.

"What do you want me to say? That I killed him?! Is that what you want?! Because I-"

This time I wasn't cut off by a voice.

But by the sound of a gun shot.