Chapter 34

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" Sophie cried hugging her adoptive parents for the last time.

Edaline smiled, "we'll miss you every second your gone."

"All right," Alden announced, "I will personally escort you there-"

"And me," Sandor asked impatiently.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to stay, the humans will surely be surprised if there was a goblin roaming around their streets."

Sandor huffed and Sophie secretly cheered.

"Haha, I know what your feeling there Foster," Keefe said popping out from behind Sophie, "gigantors gone!"

Sandor glared at them.

"Keefe!"

Keefe laughed, "come one."

Keefe lead Sophie outside to where Fitz, Biana and Dex were waiting.

Fitz sighed, "we almost thought you were backing out."

Sophie's heart fluttered, she faked a smile, "it's sure hard to see your sister after 2 and a half years."

Alden came out and light leaped them to the nearest cliff so that Sophie could teleport.

"3, 2-" Keefe counted.

"The last time you counted you pulled us all off the cliff!" Biana glared, "I want to count, 3, 2-"

Keefe pulled them all off again before Biana could finish and they screamed their way down. Sophie tried to concentrate on Amy's house.

"Ouch," Fitz said from under Dex, "ARGH." 

Sophie and Fitz both covered their ears as human thoughts filled their minds, Sophie got off Keefe and Dex got untangled from Fitz.

"Where's Biana," Sophie asked, "she-"

"I'm here," Biana said, she was already standing up besides Alden.

They walked silently to the front porch and Sophie knocked on the door, when no one answered she took the spare key in the flower pots and unlocked the door, Sophie gasped for what she saw was...

Fintan was holding an ever blaze in front of Amy's neck.