Chapter 16

First of all I would like to thank everyone for 133 views! Let's try 200 for our next goal!

*Spoiler Alert!* For all you Sokeefes, let's see what happens in their agriculture class!

"Hi, you must be Sophie and Keefe!" A gnome wearing really muddy overalls and with a tuff of green hair sticking out said, which Sophie guessed was Feur.

"Are you Bloth?" Keefe asked and Bloth nodded, "I think I recognized you!"

"Okay, is everyone here Bloth?" Feur said, he was wearing jeans with a t-shirt which was even muddier than Bloth's! Feur had purple hair braided and twirled into a bun.

Sophie thought of using the hairstyle done by Feur.

"No, there is one more student called-" Bloth stuttered checking the attendance.

Who could this last student be? Sophie thought that her schedule said that this class was just supposed to be with Keefe?

Sophie turned to face Keefe, he seemed just as confused as her.

What if it was Dex or Fitz or Biana, I mean anything could happen...

"Her name is Stina Heks." Bloth finally said and Sophie's beating heart dropped to the bottom of her stomach. Anything could happen and that person just had to be Stina!

"Wait no!" Bloth called after Feur, "her name is Marella Redek-"

Marella, she wasn't that bad, though it might still be a little awkward talking to her.

"Wait, I think it's Jensi Babblos." 

Jensi, if it was him, Sophie couldn't wait to say hi!

"No! It's Miss Redek!" Bloth changed for the thousandth time!

"JUST TELL ME THE RIGHT NAME!" Feur shouted as he rampaged to where Bloth was standing with the attendance sheet.

"It's... Who wrote this?!"

"I thinks it's Magnate Leo. Although  I think the student's name is Marella Redek." Bloth replied.

Feur sighed, "what am I going to do with you Bloth?! Her name is Miss Stina Heks." Feur corrected as Sophie felt her heart drop a thousand miles.

Sophie turned to look at Keefe, he was frowning.

"And I thought this was going to be some Foster-Keefe bonding time!" He huffed as Stina made her way into the room, when she saw Sophie and Keefe, Stina glared at Sophie and sighed heavily at Keefe.

Need to remind you that Fitz and Keefe are the most good looking boys in the whole school, obviously Stina had a crush on them, mostly Keefe though...

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

A/N:

Ready for 2 more new chapters tomorrow?!

*winks* Ready for Sokeefe bonding time?!

Tomorrow!

~jjju~