Chapter 24

"Well that was awesome!" Keefe laughed when they walked to the cafeteria, "and the only thing that would ruin this day would be enhancing classes with stupid Jekey or Jack or whatever his name is!" His excitement dropped then appeared again, somehow he'd gotten an idea, "unless if Foster does something amazing again!"

Sophie blushed, "you wish!"

"Yeah I do, so what?"

"Oh never mind," she said when she realized it was a human joke.

"I know, it's from the forbidden cities!" Fitz exclaimed.

"What is?" Dex and Biana asked.

"The pickup line... whatever."

Sophie laughed.

They finished their lunch, Sophie had dark red, the colour of blood, slush and it tasted like cheesecake or at least like strawberry cake.

"You may enter Mysterious Miss F and her friends," Keefe bowed as he opened the door to Sir Jekey's office.

"Keefe!" Sophie ruffled his hair and he gasped.

"Don't touch the hair!"

"Pffttt, it doesn't even look good today!" Dex protested as he entered.

"That's because I only used 20 bottles of hair elixirs, instead of 40."

"WHAT?!" Biana laughed, "that's even more- way more than what I use!"

Sophie didn't enter.

"As I said before, you may enter Mysterious Miss F and her super crush," Keefe bowed again.

Sophie felt her cheeks get warm, "KEEFE!" 

Fitz nudged him.

"Come in," Sir Jekey/Jack said from his desk, Sophie chose the desk in the back far row, Keefe, Dex and Biana moved to where she was sitting.

"Seriously!"

"What this is my spot!" Keefe smirked.

They argued about how Keefe shouldn't sit near her, but at the end Keefe didn't budge and kept on sitting at her left and Fitz sat in front of her, Dex sat on her right and Biana sat in front of Dex, they were all huddled into one group.

Sophie was tempted to move.

"I would much prefer it if all of you didn't crowd together," Sir Jack said, "okay, whatever," he added when no one moved.

Sir Jack clapped his hands, "okay so what I want to be doing today is to test out what Sophie's power can help you do, apparently I'm sure that everyone here wants to do that, except you Miss Foster."

Once they got positioned to "try" Sophie Sir Jack reminded them to never treat her as a toy. Keefe went first.

He grabbed her hand and she almost jumped, "wow I can feel everyone's feelings from here, not that I couldn't have done that before, but it's just more clear and..." He fanned the air and Sophie was so tempted to pull away, "this is so cool, I can almost tell what your thinking!"

Everyone turned there heads to figure out who Keefe was talking about.

"Foster," Keefe said answering her thoughts.

Sophie thought about pulling away from him once more and she wanted to see what the others could do.

"I can literally tell what your thinking! Um..." He narrowed his eyes and Sophie swore she could see a drop of sweat drop, " you have a SUPER MEGA CRUSH ON THE KEEFESTER!" He smirked and laughed.