Chapter 12

"Well first there was this blonde dude who rang our doorbell, he kinda looked like the one with the dog, when we were neighbours with Mr. Forkle-"

"Wait you still remember him?!"

"OF Course I DO! He's the most WEIRDEST neighbour EVER!" Amy exclaimed.

"Okay continue," Amy's annoying feature was kicking in again.

"So he said that there was something that he needed to talk with mom and dad, but mom was sleeping and dad was working, on his computer and I didn't want to disturb them,  so I told him that they went out, and he told me to be careful or something..." Amy stopped.

"And?" Sophie asked, her suspense taking over.

"Then there was this wind or dust storm that happened only in our house, it was weird-"

"How many minutes was that after that dude came up to you?" Sophie interrupted.

"I WOULD TELL YOU IF YOU WOULD LET ME SPEAK!" Amy shouted.

"Okay, jeez continue."

"It was about an hour later, I hid in the closet to escape the winds and everything, it was real bad. When I opened the door a little, I saw 4 people wearing black stuff mom into this bag thing, I didn't think I should have interfered because... Did you see those kidnapping videos and stealing ones?"

"You're either stalling or getting of topic," Sophie told her, "remember I only have 20 minutes!"

"Okay so I heard door open and that was you!" Amy exclaimed hugging Sophie.

"Okay, now you've learned how to be nice!" Sophie told her sister and Amy glared at her.

"Sophie come on!" Alden shouted from somewhere far.

"Okay I guess my time's up! Take care," she told her sister.

Amy frowned, "your leaving already? I want to come with you! I've been so bored and lonely these few days."

"Um.. I don't think so-"

"Hey Amy, I'm Alden," Alden said rushing into the house and offering Amy his hand, Amy shook it with pleasure.

"Amy wants to come with us..." Sophie told Alden.

"Um... Uh..." Alden stuttered.

"She's been really lonely and bored." Sophie gave Alden her best pleading look, now she thought Amy was going to be a great little sister.

Alden looked at Sophie then Amy and back to Sophie, "that's not possible, but we could arrange something..."

A/N:

Hey guys!

Glad you made it.

Comment if you like Amy's old name: Amy

or her new changed name, Natalie.

~jjjulia0608~