43

Harry

"What?" I question her.

"I was talking to Dustin," Jessy repeats.

"Why were you talking to him? what was he even doing there?!" I angrily ask her.

"I don't know, how was I supposed to know he was going to be there? I bumped into him."

"I don't trust him and I don't like him," I tell her. Something about him doesn't seem right.

"You don't even know him, Harry."

"Neither do you, you should stop talking to him. Like you ever will anyway," I mumble the last part.

"Whatever," Jessy mumbles.

"Plus I don't think making friends at those parties is a good idea."

"Ok I won't talk to anyone next time," she says sounding tired.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

"Yeah just tired."

"If you want you can stay with me," I suggest.

"No thanks, Jackie's mom is expecting me to stay at her house."

"Then I'll drive you just tell me where she lives."

"No you can't, Jackie's mom is going to ask me where Jackie is. Oh my god that girl better hurry up! I bet she's with Ryan doing... things"

I chuckle at how frustrated and how innocent she sounds saying that. Like she hasn't done it.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you really going to move to North Carolina for me? the reason why I'm asking is because I need to know."

"Of course I am, where ever you go I go."

"Have you mentioned it to the guys?" she asks.

"No we've been busy with Louis and other stuff but I will. I'm sure they'll agree we can all start fresh a life without drama," I explain.

"I'd like that too, we can stop hiding from everyone."

"Yeah," I agree.

"Finally!" Jessy exclaims.

I look to my right and see Jackie stepping out of her car then leaning against it.

"I'll see you later," Jessy says then gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I grab her face smashing our lips together. I pull away with a smile on my face.

"I love you," I tell her.

"I love you too," she returns the smile and steps out of my car.

I leave after Jessy and Jackie leave.

*ring ring*

I pull out my phone from my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Harry where are you?" I can barely hear Niall ask.

"I'm going home!" I shout so he can hear me.

"Home? come on it's still early, come back to the party."

"Nah, I'm tired."

"It's 10:30pm, come on," he says.

"No I'm good."

"You know I won't stop bothering you until you change your mind."

I know he's right.

"Fine but I'm just staying for thirty minutes," I say and hang up making my way to the party.

"Harrrryyy!" Niall slurs.

"Ok Niall I think you've had too much to drink." I take the beer from his hand throwing it somewhere.

"Whoa," Niall breathes eyeing a girl that walks by us. He follows her leaving me by myself.

"Hi Harry," I turn around and see Alexis.

"Hey."

"I was looking for you all over the place. I saw you earlier and I was thinking you left," she says.

"Nope I'm right here," I say popping the 'p'.

"So where's your girlfriend?"

"At home," I answer.

"So you two live together?"

"No, I mean she's at her house where she lives with her parents," I explain.

"Parents? how old is she?"

"16."

Alexis almost chokes on the beer she's drinking.

"Sixteen! whoa Harry I didn't know you were after babies now."

"She's not a baby, why do you care anyway?"

"No reason just asking. You want a drink?" She offers me some of her beer.

"You know I don't drink," I tell her.

"I know, but you can't blame a girl for asking." She chugs down her beer until the bottle is empty.

"I'll be right back I'm going to go get another one."

I quickly go to the backyard.

"Hey guys what're you up?" I ask Zayn, Liam and a bunch other guys.

"Just about to smoke," one guy I don't know answers.

I see another guy is rolling a blunt.

"Want some?" he offers me.

"No thanks," it's been about two years since I smoked. Yes I smoked but stopped.

"Here it's not like you've never tried it," he offers it to me again.

I sigh and grab it, as I'm about to put it on my lips I think of Jessy I know she would be pissed if she knew what I was doing.

"Here you go, I don't feel like smoking," I hand it back to him.

I feel out of place here like I don't belong here anymore. I would have said "yeah I'll smoke". I would have maybe stayed and talk to Alexis. but I didn't it's like being with Jessy suddenly changed me for the good.

Hi guys!
I did it in Harry's pov this time. I think I'll do a little bit of JessyI pov and Harry's pov. I think it was boring just doing it in one persons pov all the time.
Thank you for reading and voting!