35

Jessy

I slowly opened my eyes, I didn't realize I'd fallen asleep while watching the movie. Harry was sleeping too, he had his head in my lap. I slowly lifted his head off my lap. I went to check the time in my phone.

5:27.

I quickly grabbed my things and left. I didn't want to wake up Harry, he looked so peaceful sleeping. I was walking fast to get to school. I made it to school in ten minutes since I ran at the end of my walk. I called my mom so she could pick me up.

"Hey mom I'm ready for you to pick me up."

"Oh honey I'll be right there" she said then hung up.

I waited for her in front of the school, I noticed I was the only one here. Tutoring was over at 4:30 I hope my mom doesn't say anything.

I saw my moms car getting near the school.

"Hi mom" I said getting in the car.

"Hi honey, why are you coming out so late?"

"Because um, I had to finish this big test and my teacher said I could stay as long as I needed" I lied.

"Ok, I have to tell you something really important" my mom said.

"Oh my god your pregnant."

"What? no, your father got promoted at his job."

"That's great!" I said.

"Yeah, uh... look I know your not going to like this but we have to move to North Carolina. That's where they stationed your father at" she explained.

"No tell him not to take the promotion please, I don't want to leave I love it here" I said.

"I know honey me too, but your fathers going to get better pay."

"So? dad already gets good pay here and what about your job?" I asked.

"I know but your dad wants to take this job and I'll get transferred" she said.

"No I don't want to move especially in the middle of the school year!"

"We have to, I know it's so sudden your father and I weren't expecting this but I think it's better for us."

"No it's not" I mumbled.

"Do you want to move?" I asked her.

"To tell you the truth no I love it here" my mom said.

"Let's stay then, you and I here and dad can go to North Carolina" I suggested.

"No we can't that's ridiculous."

"How is it ridiculous? if you and I don't want to move then we don't have to. Dad can stay with the job right now or he can go."

"No he can't" she said.

"Or what if he goes over there and checks it out, sees if he likes it over there while you and I are here" I said.

"That's what we're doing right now, your dad is in a airplane heading to North Carolina as we speak. He's going to check things and then he'll call me."

"If we do move when are we going to move?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe in a week or two" my mom answered.

"No, what about my friends and school?" I asked.

What about Harry? I don't want to leave him, I love him.

"You'll make new friends in your new school" she said.

"No no no" I kept repeating, I don't want to leave Harry.

"Jessy, honey calm down" my mom said.

I looked out the window and didn't even notice we were already home.

I got out of the car going inside the house straight to my room. I heard my mom close the front door.

I can't believe this, it's so unexpected moving to North Carolina. What am I going to tell Jackie, Tom, Cole and especially Harry. And to think things were going great.

*ding*

I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

Harry: where are you?! are you ok?!

Jessy: I'm fine I'm at home, I left since it was getting late and I didn't want to wake you up.

Harry: you should have woken me up, I was worried about you when I woke up and you weren't here. I could have taken you back.

Jessy: no it's fine, I'm ok. Can you pick me up at school before school starts?

Harry: you want to skip school?

Jessy: yeah so can you pick me up?

Harry: yeah I'll meet you in the same place like today.

"Jessy come and eat dinner!" my mom yelled.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

Jessy: ok, I have to go bye.

Harry: bye I love you.

Jessy: I love you, too.

I was going to tell Harry I'm going to leave tomorrow.

Hi guys!
I hope you like it, I might not update regularly like I do or I might. I'm just warning you guys if I don't update like tomorrow I might not update I'm sorry.