21

Jessy
"Thanks girls, but isn't the dress too short." I looked down at it, it was at mid thigh.

"It's perfect come in let's go the boys are waiting" Perrie said.

We walked to the living room and all of them were there sitting.

W-wow... you look beautiful" Harry said.

"Thank you" Harry grabbed me by the waist.

"Stay close to me at all times you're going to attract attention to yourself with that dress." he whispered in my ear.

"Let's go" Louis said grabbing Eleanor and Zayn grabbed Perrie.

Perrie had a pink dress that was to her ankles and she had her hair up in a pony tail. Eleanor had a dark blue kind of mid thigh but longer dress with her straight hair.

Zayn and Perrie sat in the front, Zayn was driving. The rest of us were in the back we were in a van.

"Harry can you scoot to the right? I feel uncomfortable." I whispered to Harry.

I let out a squeal, Harry grabbed me by my waist and put me in his lap.

"Feel better?" he said.

"Yeah thanks." I leaned my back to his chest.

---

"We're here" Zayn announced.

The boys kept glancing at each other for a whole then kept looking at us girls.

"Ok... let's go then" Perrie got off and then all of us did.

"It's a very long line" I said.

"Don't worry love" Harry said.

We walked to the front of the line and I'm guessing the security guy was good friends with the boys because he let us in. I could hear people in line complaining about letting us in.

"Remember stay close to me" Harry reminded me.

"Ok."

The place was full.

We were escorted to a little area v.i.p area I think.

The guys still kept glancing at each other.

"What the hell is going on? the five of you have been looking at each other since we got here!" Eleanor yelled because the music was loud.

"Nothing baby, everything's fine!" Louis yelled, reassuring her.

"Are you alright love?" Harry said in my ear.

"Yeah I just need to the restroom" I said in his ear.

He nodded and took my hand leading me to the restroom.

"I'll wait for you out here" Harry said.

I went inside and did my business when I came out the restroom Harry wasn't there. I stood there waiting for him. Then someone bumped into me.

"Oh I'm sorry" she said. A girl with sandy blonde hair and a dress like mine but hers was white.

"It's fine" I said.

"Hey I know you" she said.

"You do?"

"Yeah you're that girl Harry brought to that house a few weeks ago. Remember me Alexis?"

I tried to remember, then I remembered she's the girl Harry used to date.

"I remember you." I told her.

"So where's Harry are you here with him?"

"Yeah I'm waiting for him." I said.

"God I can't wait to see him again, you know we used to date."

"Yeah I know." I said annoyed.

"Yeah but we had to break up when he moved out and my dad found out about us" she explained.

"What?"

"He didn't tell you about us, his first love?"

"No" I said.

"Ok well you know Harry was in an orphanage?" she asked and I nodded.

"My parents were thinking on adopting him so they let him live with us for a few months. I instantly fell for him when I saw him and I knew he felt the same for me. In the first few weeks we would flirt when my parents weren't around and kiss. I fell in love with him and he did, too. One night when my parents weren't there is when we lost our virginity to each other and when we said our first 'I love you' to each other, it was magical. We would constantly sneak out to you know, to do it and my dad found us in bed and kicked him out. I would sneak out to see him but then we started getting distant and stopped seeing each other. He was my first love and I was his, we would tell each other everything even secrets" she explained.

I wiped my tears away.

"What wrong?" she asked me.

"It's just that... it was very sweet" I lied. "you guys really loved each other."

"Yeah we did and when I saw him at that house the other day I just... ugh I love him!."

"Jessy!" I heard Harry's voice.

"I'm sorry I had to talk to someone." he explained.

"Hey Harry" Alexis said.

"Hey" Harry said.

"Well I'll see you later" Alexis said and walked away.

"Did you go the restroom?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah" I whispered looking down.

"What's wrong love?"

"Nothing let's go back" I walked back to the little section Harry following behind.

"You want a drink?" Harry asked.

"No, I'm fine thanks" I wanted to go home now.

I should have known all those things he said to me weren't true. Maybe he still loves Alexis.

"Hey man" a tall brunette guy greeted Harry.

"Hey!" Harry said shaking his hand.

"Dex this is my girlfriend Jessy, Jessy this is my friend Dex" Harry introduced us.

"Nice to meet you" I said.

"You, too." he said.

Harry and the other guys were in a circle discussing something. I saw looking for Eleanor and Perrie but they weren't anywhere.

"Can you watch her? I'll be back, but watch her don't leave her sight" Harry told dex referring to me.

"I will don't worry" Dex said.

"I'll be back love" he kissed me but I pushed him away.

Dex
I was watching Harry's girl, Jessy I think her name is. She's really hot.

"Hey I have to go to the restroom come on" I told her holding her close to me. She has amazing curves.

We made our way to the restroom.

"I'll wait for you out here" she said.

"No come on, Harry told me not to take my eyes of you" I told her.

"I can't go in the men's restroom" she shyly said.

"Yes you can come on" I dragged her inside.

Double update.
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter,
Comment & vote please and thank you.
And again I'm sorry for the grammar and misspelling.