16

Jessy
Harry and I were laying in his bed, actually I was laying on his chest.

"Your chest is so cozy." I snuggled closer to him.

He chuckled, "I'm glad you think so." his grip on me tightened.

I looked at my phone to check the time.

I still had time.

"Harry can I ask you a question?" I got up from his chest.

"Yeah" he also got up.

"Where's your family? if you don't mind me asking."

"Not at all, well my mom's dead, I don't know where my sister is or my dad, but I really don't care about my dad he's the reason my mom's dead."

"What happened?" I asked, am I sounding nosy right now?

"My dad was a bad guy he would hit my mom sometimes for no reason especially when he was drunk. He wasn't like that towards my sister, Gemma he would be nice, sweet and caring towards her, only her. He would be cruel towards my mom and I, my sister saw that and she didn't like him for it. She would tell him it was wrong and he would hit my mom saying 'why did you turn my daughter against me' but he was still sweet towards her. One day we were heading home from a store and my dad was driving and he was really pissed at my mom, they were arguing about something, I don't remember. My sister and I were in the back she would try to distract me from their arguing but I could still hear the awful things my dad said to my mom. Calling her a bitch, whore, cunt and slut, my mom must have said something to upset him more because he suddenly stopped the car and started to hit my mom. I was so angry and tired of my dads crap I got my metal bat that I had in the back and I started to hit my dad with it. My mom would tell me to stop but I wouldn't listen I kept hitting him. My sisters scream made me stop and we all turned to look at her, she was pointing at a truck heading our way in my moms side. The last thing I remembered before the truck hit us were my moms and sisters screams. When I woke up I was in the hospital and this nurse came in my room... she told me my mom was dead and my sister and dad were missing. After that the police searched for them but stopped because they were nowhere to be found and I was placed in an orphan home since I was only thirteen. I was in the orphan home for three years then I got involved in the gang when I was sixteen." his eyes were sparkling with tears and he quickly blinked them away.

I instantly felt guilty for asking him that.

"Oh Harry I'm so so sorry for asking and because of what happened to your mom and what you went through" I apologized with tears in my eyes.

"It's ok and thanks, I'm glad you asked sometimes it's good to talk to someone about it."

"Do you think your dad and sister are together like he took her and left?" I asked him.

"Yeah I know he did, I even looked for them or rather Gemma but I never found her" I instantly hugged him.

"Again I'm so sorry I shouldn't have brought up such a painful memory for you."

"It's alright I'm glad I told you, now what about your family do you have siblings?" he asked me.

"Nope I'm an only child, my dads a business men so that means he's not around a lot and my mom works as a nurse. My mom was pregnant after she had me but had a miscarriage and never had another baby after that. My life's kind of boring" I explained.

"What about guys?" he asked.

"What guys?"

"How many guys have you gone out with?" said Harry.

"Just two, the first when I was fourteen and the other one, well we broke up two months ago."

"Oh" was all he said.

"What about you how many girls have you been with?" I asked him.

"Uh... maybe four or five, I'm not really sure, I don't remember."

"Oh" that made me think, what if I was just another girl of his? What if he just wanted to get in my pants and then leave me?

"I know what your thinking believe me, I really care about you, all those things your thinking right now aren't true and if you don't believe me then we can end this, us and I won't bother you again."

"I believe you, I care about you too and I don't want us to end" I hugged him.

"That's great because I don't want us to end either" Harry pulled me up and kissed me. Then my phone rang, but Harry kept kissing me not letting me he it.

"H-Harry stop I have to get that, i-it's probably my m-mom." he was sucking on my weak spot on my neck. He let out a sigh but stopped. I grabbed my phone and it was my dad.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey honey I was just calling you to tell you I'm going to pick you up in about ten minutes your mom is still working."

"Ok bye." I hung up and put my coat on.

"Harry I have to go my dad's picking me up."

"Ok I'll take you right now" he put his coat on.

We headed down stairs and no one was there. I quickly hopped in the car.

"What's tomorrow?" Harry asked while driving.

"Friday."

"So is tomorrow the last day we see each other until Monday?"

"Maybe, I'll text you" I said as I kissed him then got out when I saw the school. I started to walk but I saw that Harry didn't leave so I went back to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him after he rolled the window down.

"Nothing" he said.

"Ok then leave."

"Why?"

"Because my dad could see you."

"No he won't, I'm just going to park here until your dad comes and picks you up, what if something happens to you while you wait for him" he explained.

"That's sweet of you but nothing's going to happen other than my dad's going to see you and he's going to see that your alive" I explained.

"One more kiss?" he asked, I nodded and leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Now go." he drove away and I walked to school then waited for my dad.

Sorry if this chapter is boring, I wanted to make it about them knowing each other.
Comment & vote though please and thank you.