19

Jessy
"No" he looked at me with dark eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"It's... you" he said.

"Me? I haven't done anything!"

"Yes you have your embarrassed of being with me. I don't like it, if you're with someone you should accept someone for who they are. People shouldn't be embarrassed of their partners" he explained and he kept looking in my eyes the whole time.

"I never said I was embarrassed of you."

"You didn't have to I saw it in your texts, when you said you didn't want me to meet your parents."

"I didn't mean it like that, what I meant was that my parents would forbid me from seeing you and I don't want that. Do you?" I asked him.

"Of course not, I'm sorry that I jumped to conclusions it's just that I've had problems like this in past relationships. I don't want it to happen again, it hurts to see that people are embarrassed of you, trust me I've been there" he said.

I leaned to him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Well that won't happen again, not with us" I reassured him.

"Is that why you were mad?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"I thought you were mad at Tom."

"Why would I be?"

"Because of the kiss, he told me what you did"I told him.

"Oh I'm not mad." he said.

"He also told me what you told him to do, to watch me."

"He better" Harry said.

"I'm not a little girl."

"I don't want you to get hurt you or guys to hit on you" he explained.

"Oh my god Harry so what if they do it's not like I'm going to fall for them or something. And by the way that won't happen to me. Gosh now you have someone stalking me."

Harry then glared at me, "Toms not going to stalk you just watch over you and if you have problems with anyone just tell me and I'll handle them." he gave me a quick kiss.

"I need to tell you something else" Harry said.

"Ok."

"Only if you want to and I would like you to go. The lads, Perrie, Eleanor and I are going to a club just to have fun. I was wondering if you would come" Harry explained.

"When is it? at what time?"

"Tonight and we'll leave at ten o' clock."

"I'll have to sneak out" I told him, I don't know if I was going.

"I'll help you with that, and I'll have you home by midnight or whenever you want to go home."

"I-I don't know what if my parents catch us" I nervously said.

"They won't I promise but only if you want to."

"What if people recognize you plus I'm not old enough and what am I going wear?" I asked him.

"First, people won't recognize me I have a plan for that. Second, I know people there and they won't care how old you are as long as you go in with me. Third, I have that covered,I'll pick you up early so Perrie and Eleanor will work on your outfit and all that girl stuff. He finished answering all my questions.

"Ok I'll do it" I finally said.

"Really?"

"Yes" I smiled at him.

"Ok, I'll pick you up at nine, is that ok?" he said.

"Yeah that's when my parents go to sleep, they don't like staying up late."

"I'll text you when I'm outside then you can climb out your window."

"Ok." I didn't even notice tag car was parked near a park.

"Why are we here?" I asked Harry looking around.

"I decided to stop for this" his lips instantly crashed against mines. I slightly opened my mouth and Harry quickly saw that as a chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and Harry won of course. I let out a moan as Harry's tongue massaged mines. I started squirming a lot because of my current position.

"Get in the backseat" Harry mumbled against my lips.

I did as I was told and laid down feeling more comfortable. Harry then followed getting on top. We continued making out then my phone rang.

I let out a groan then answered it.

"Hello."

"Honey?"

"Yes mom."

"Your dad and I got hung up at work, can you go home walking we might get home really late. You know where the spear key to the house is, right?" my mom explained.

"Yeah I do, at what time are you going to be home?"

"I might be home at six and your dad is going to be home at eight."

"Ok it's fine, I'll see you at home, bye."

"Ok bye." I hung up and checked the time.

4:15

"Let's go back to my place" I told Harry as I climbed back to the front seat.

"Your parents they're..."

"Their not there, my mom will be at six and my dad at eight."

Harry got back in the driver seat and started driving to my place. He parked in an abounded house which was three houses away from mine. Harry put on a black hoodie and we started walking. I looked behind a bush where the key was.

"I was looking for the key." I told Harry and unlocked the door.

"Nice place."

"Thanks, do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked Harry.

"Just water, please."

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed two bottle of waters.

"Here you go" I handed it to him.

"Thanks."

"Come on" I grabbed Harry's hand and led him to my room.

Hi guys I hope you like this chapter.
I'm sorry if their is any misspelling or any mistakes I was in a hurry and I didn't look over it like I usually do.
Comment & vote please and thank you.