28

Jessy

"That was..."

"Amazing" Harry panted.

"Yeah" I breathed out.

I cuddled against Harry's chest and he put his arms around me. We were in a room on the bed.

"You were amazing" Harry whispered in my ear playing with my hair.

"Thanks, so were you" I looked into his eyes.

"Do you regret it?"

"No, Harry it was perfect and I'm glad it was with you."

I kissed him passionately, I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance, I parted my lips slowly letting his tongue explore my mouth. I let out a small moan, I felt Harry smirk against my lips. He knew what he did to me, his touch made me weak. We slowly pulled away still a few inches from each other's faces.

"I think we should change" I said.

"No, can't we just stay here for the day?" he snuggled his face into my neck.

"No, we can't I have to be home before ten plus I have to go meet Cole" I explained massaging Harry's scalp.

"Cancel on him, we can spend the whole day here then I'll take you home before ten, please" he begged with a sad expression on his face.

"I just can't say no to you, can you hand me my phone I'm going to text Cole that I can't make it."

"Here you go."

Jessy: hey Tom I'm sorry I can't make it, there's a family emergency can we reschedule?

"There, I cancelled on him" I told Harry.

Harry had a cheeky smile plastered on his face. "Good, now I have you all to myself" he said pulling me to his chest.

I traced his tattoos on his chest with my finger tip.

"Hmm, that feels nice" Harry said closing his eyes.

"I like your tattoos."

"Thanks" Harry said.

"I've always wanted a tattoo" I said.

Harry started laughing after I said that.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I never pictured you as a tattoo person, your so good, sweet, and innocent."

"I'm not so innocent anymore" I winked at him.

"Maybe not, do you really want to get a tattoo?" Harry said.

"Yeah, I was thinking on getting one right... here" I pointed to the left side of my waist.

"I can take you to a tattoo parlor."

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah any time you want."

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah on your first one it will, but then you'll get used to it if you get a lot like me." I looked at his chest all of it was covered in tattoos.

*ring ring*

It was Harry's phone.

"Hello." Harry answered.

"Are you serious?!... Is he ok?... ok I'm on my way but are you sure they're gone... ok I have Jessy with me... yeah we did... ok, bye" Harry hung up the phone and hurriedly got changed.

"Harry what's going on?" I asked.

"Get dressed babe, we have to go hurry."

I quickly got changed and Harry grabbed my hand soon we were flying out the door.

~

"Harry slow down you're going to get pulled over by the cops" I said, he was driving really fast.

"I can't, I have to get home as soon as possible" he said concentrated on the road.

"Ok but don't kill us."

In less than two minutes we arrived.

Harry and I ran to the door, I gasped at the sight when Harry opened the door.

"Oh my god" I whispered.

Louis was lying on the floor unconscious, I think. He had blood all over his shirt. Eleanor was on her knees next to him sobbing uncontrollably.

"Is he alive?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but I think we need to take him to the hospital or he'll be dead soon" Liam said.

"But aren't you guys 'dead' already?" Perrie said.

"No Harry's the only one that's 'dead' Zayn said.

"Ok we have to hurry, Zayn help me get him in the car" Liam ordered.

"I'm going with you" Eleanor said.

"Me too" Perrie said.

Zayn grabbed Louis by his feet and Liam grabbed him by his arms. Then they were out the door. Leaving Harry, Niall and I the only ones in the house.

"What the hell happened?!" Harry yelled clearly angry and frustrated.

"There was a drive by only at this house and Louis must have been walking by or was just chilling here when it happened, I don't know" Niall explained.

"Who was it?" Harry said.

"I don't know but who ever it was know who we are. We have to be careful they already know where we live, they can be back any minute" Niall said.

"Jessy I'm taking you home" Harry said.

"What?, why?" I questioned.

"Didn't you see Louis and didn't you hear what Niall just said I don't want anything to happen to you" he said.

"Nothing's going to happen to me" I assured him.

Harry shook his head, "I'm taking you home. I have to find out who did this, track them down and deal with them."

"No Harry don't I don't want you to get hurt."

"Let's go" Harry grabbed my hand and led me outside.

Merry Christmas Eve guys!
I hope you like the chapter.
Comment & vote please and thank you. Happy birthday Louis! I can't believe Louis is 22, I'm going to cry my eyes out when Harry turns 20.