10

Jessy
I woke up and did what I do every morning, and went to the kitchen where my parents were.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning, honey." they both said at the same time.

"Mom I was wondering if I could go walking to school today." I asked so I could just leave with Zayn and Liam instead of going inside the school.

"No you can do that after your not grounded or maybe sooner."

"Mom please, dad help please?"

"It's your mothers decision since she's the one who came up with it and I have to go to work." my dad got up kissed my mom and then kissed me on the head.

"Mom please just today, please." I pleaded.

"Why do you want to walk to school so badly?" she asked.

"Uh... because it's embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing?"

"That my mom's taking me to school like come on I'm sixteen shouldn't I be able to drive now." I lied, well kind of.

"We'll talk about this when you aren't grounded now let's go." she grabbed her bag and I followed behind her pouting.

"Honey if you're good this whole month I'll talk to your dad about making your punishment shorter for one and a half months." she said parking the car in front of the school.

"Really? yes please I'll do anything." I got out of the car and waved my to mom good bye I looked to my left and I saw Liam in a black car waiting for me.

I looked back at my mom and she was starring at me, I walked inside the school and looked through a window waiting for my mom to leave. I walked back outside and Liam parked the car in front of the school and I rapidly hopped in.

"Hey Jessy." he said driving away.

"Hey Liam." I noticed he was the only one that came to pick me up.

"The other guys are where we're about to go."

"Ok, Liam where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll find out soon?"

I nodded looking ahead.

"Did anyone else get killed that day?" I asked knowing he knew what I was talking about.

"Yeah two of Jason's guys, Niall got shot but he's ok he's recovering and Jason got shot, too but I don't know if he's dead." he explained.

"So Harry was the only one who died?" I looked down playing with my fingers.

"Uh, yeah." he said.

We finally stopped in front of a house, it looked abandoned and dark inside. Liam and I got out of the house and he opened the door.

"Come on this way." he led me to a room where all the other guys were. Niall was on a bed laying down, Louis was looking at a laptop and Zayn was sitting down in a chair writing something down in a paper.

"Hi Jessy." they said.

"Hey guys." Waved at them and then I walked over to Niall and sat on a chair that was next to him.

"Hey how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"I'm fine I'm just tired of laying down in this bed." he chuckled.

I smiled at him, "I'm glad you weren't killed, too and I'm sorry about Harry."

"We all are." he said and all the other guys agreed.

"So what do you guys need to show me?" I asked them and they all were looking at each other.

Liam grabbed my hand and lead me to a dark room leaving me alone in there.

"What the hell?" I whispered and tried to find the switch to turn on the lights. I turned them on and turned around with a scream coming out of my mouth because of the horrifying sight. Harry's body in a bed covered in a blanket!

What do you think will happen? Comment and vote please and thank you.